Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Threesomes

Destiny

If you do threesomes ...make sure none of you have any feelings for each other !!

I did it and I didn't like it becuz I had feelings for the guy ..that was just bad ...

Do it with people you don't care about !!!

this is not a correct statement....it can be done with a couple and a person who knows they're basically the couples play toy for the night.....but the couple has to have a very solid relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Guest gabo
i haven't but i think i'd go for it...

i wouldn't do 2 guys tho...

it would have to be a chick and a guy

whyyyyyyy hello there! :splat:

i think a threesome would work if:

you are not emotionally tied to one of them.

or if you can isolate your feelings and stand another guy/girl making out with your better half.

I wouldn't do it, cuz i heard way too many fucked up stories becuase of it.

i have thought about it but havent done anythng about it...my bf wants me to have one....the girl he wants me to do it with thinks im hot and would have a threesome with me BUT its his ex girlfriend...I KNOW my bf would never cheat on me and i know he wants her because she said i was hot and would have a threesome...im just afraid of getting jealous..but its fantasy and i would love to fullfill his cause he wants to fullfill mine.....

i have thought about it but havent done anythng about it...my bf wants me to have one....the girl he wants me to do it with thinks im hot and would have a threesome with me BUT its his ex girlfriend...I KNOW my bf would never cheat on me and i know he wants her because she said i was hot and would have a threesome...im just afraid of getting jealous..but its fantasy and i would love to fullfill his cause he wants to fullfill mine.....

I mean why would you be jealous if he was putting his dick in his ex, then you were sucking her cum off it?

and what is yours?

I mean why would you be jealous if he was putting his dick in his ex, then you were sucking her cum off it?

i think alot of it has to do with it being his ex and me not wanting to share...i know thats the whole pt but its a lil dif seeing as its not a friend its my bf

the couple has to have a very solid relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I don't think your wife would enjoy seeing another girl riding on top of you .. or can you stand watching another dude doggy styling your wife in front of your face ?

People say it's cool becuz we know where we stand but after you do it ...people feel different ...

i think alot of it has to do with it being his ex and me not wanting to share...i know thats the whole pt but its a lil dif seeing as its not a friend its my bf

Really, you should def let him do it... I mean its an ex for a reason, i'm sure he doesn't care about her still if he wants to fuck her.. You'll just look like the jealous g/f if you don't do it, and NOBODY likes a jealous girlfriend.