Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Threesomes

Destiny

Really, you should def let him do it... I mean its an ex for a reason, i'm sure he doesn't care about her still if he wants to fuck her.. You'll just look like the jealous g/f if you don't do it, and NOBODY likes a jealous girlfriend.

i didnt say i wasnt gonna do it...i know he has no feelings for her...to him its just a threesome...its funny though if i wanted to have a threesome with one of my guy friends and him he wouldnt do it and if he did he would be jealous....i know i could control my jealousy...i dont know about him...lol

i didnt say i wasnt gonna do it...i know he has no feelings for her...to him its just a threesome...its funny though if i wanted to have a threesome with one of my guy friends and him he wouldnt do it and if he did he would be jealous....i know i could control my jealousy...i dont know about him...lol

You better do it..

.....and after you do, have your b/f post and thank me.

what are your circumstances????

i think mostly it has to do with the girl...1st i have to know the girl, not my bf... 2nd she can't be a blonde, 3rd she has to be in to girls much more than men... almost a lesbo... oh and if i like her in bed than i should be allowd to have relations with her after the threesome, without my bf. And also... since i'll be fufilling his fantasy... i can make one major request in the future... to make it even ;)

i think mostly it has to do with the girl...1st i have to know the girl, not my bf... 2nd she can't be a blonde, 3rd she has to be in to girls much more than men... almost a lesbo... oh and if i like her in bed than i should be allowd to have relations with her after the threesome, without my bf. And also... since i'll be fufilling his fantasy... i can make one major request in the future... to make it even ;)

NICE!!

but its fantasy and i would love to fullfill his cause he wants to fullfill mine.....

it's not fantasy, IT'S REALITY!

the feelings/emotions involved are not fake. they are real.

Some people who just want sex will probably love a 3-some, but it doesn't sound like it would be the best thing 4 you...

Guest gabo

ehy would u want to see her again without your bf... wouldnt that be cheating then?

You all probably want to hear "do it" but I say DON'T. I've tried a foursome and it #1) ruined a prospective business endeavor #2) permanently scarred my now significant other in a way that's beyond words.... :unhappy:

scarred for life from a 3some??? wow! :3some:

I don't think your wife would enjoy seeing another girl riding on top of you .. or can you stand watching another dude doggy styling your wife in front of your face ?

People say it's cool becuz we know where we stand but after you do it ...people feel different ...

lollie ur off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its been done allready!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well at least the me being ridden....and the problem is that people dont speak...u need to learn how to speak at the moment when things r happening....cuz my wife did say "i dont really want her to ride u, but she followed that with...i luv watching u do her from the back though...it turns me on so much to see you fucking her well!!!!!!!!"

and as for her getting it on with a guy....ive told her, i dont think she can go the whole rest of her life just doing me, but she says that...." yup, ur the only man i want and could ever need", as ive said... she would be a straight up lesbian if i wasnt her husband!!!!!!!!!!!! at least thats a thoery i have!!!!!!!!

lollie ur off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its been done allready!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well at least the me being ridden....and the problem is that people dont speak...u need to learn how to speak at the moment when things r happening....cuz my wife did say "i dont really want her to ride u, but she followed that with...i luv watching u do her from the back though...it turns me on so much to see you fucking her well!!!!!!!!"

and as for her getting it on with a guy....ive told her, i dont think she can go the whole rest of her life just doing me, but she says that...." yup, ur the only man i want and could ever need", as ive said... she would be a straight up lesbian if i wasnt her husband!!!!!!!!!!!! at least thats a thoery i have!!!!!!!!

:bowdown: lucky bastard!

this is basically our blueprint!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i encourage her to go and get it on solo as much as possible!!!!!!!!!!!

the problem we run into, is that most of the girls that we run into have bf!!!!!!!!! and themrs has a strict only chick policy!!!!!!!!!!!! but we have run into the occasional single chick, that just wants to have one of those memorable crazy nights!!!!!!!!!!:D

Interesting responses from some of you...

I've never been part of a threesome, I've thought about it (just to please my boyfriend and to experince what it's all about) I don't personally like chicks but I've been attracted to some girls, I guess I am just waiting for the right occassion and of course for the right girl!!!

Interesting responses from some of you...

I've never been part of a threesome, I've thought about it (just to please my boyfriend and to experince what it's all about) I don't personally like chicks but I've been attracted to some girls, I guess I am just waiting for the right occassion and of course for the right girl!!!

Mama, you just don't magically start liking girls all of a sudden.

I did some fucking crazy shit when I was younger (w/ girls), before I started going out with my ex-boyfriend and having sex.

But it always included girls... I think it's just something in you. That's why people experiment...to test it out. But they're usually drunk off their asses and don't ever do anything again.

Point is... you like people from the same sex, or you don't. "Like" meaning you would engage in sexual acts with.

Mama, you just don't magically start liking girls all of a sudden.

I did some fucking crazy shit when I was younger (w/ girls), before I started going out with my ex-boyfriend and having sex.

But it always included girls... I think it's just something in you. That's why people experiment...to test it out. But they're usually drunk off their asses and don't ever do anything again.

Point is... you like people from the same sex, or you don't. "Like" meaning you would engage in sexual acts with.

So you'd advice me to test it out and see what happens? :huh: