Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Threesomes

Destiny

Guest gabo
he's fine... i hope you're fine too ;)

waiting for the next meet up... to create more interesting situations

well I tried to set up a sex board meetup about a month ago... not many people were interested. I don't want to set one up and have 3 people go... Ill try again in june, maybe

I have had 4 3somes and honestly they aren't that much fun, in my experience with women it takes a lot of time and steady building to bring a girl to climax, and with me i find it almost more gratifying to see her get off than myself(almost) so throwing another girl in the mix just divides my ability to give the proper attention needed to fulfill my partner

matt u must be trying to appeal to the ladies sensitive side....cuz i know uve got to have more skill than what u just wrote here!!!!!!!!!!! the point is not to please ur partner...its for every1 to b pleasing everyone....for every1 to get there moment where they r the center, and to get them to that special place, where they can always go back to, and make them feel all tingly inside when they think about it!!!!!!!!!!:licker:

I have had 4 3somes and honestly they aren't that much fun, in my experience with women it takes a lot of time and steady building to bring a girl to climax, and with me i find it almost more gratifying to see her get off than myself(almost) so throwing another girl in the mix just divides my ability to give the proper attention needed to fulfill my partner
Who are you trying to kid??? ;)

matt u must be trying to appeal to the ladies sensitive side....cuz i know uve got to have more skill than what u just wrote here!!!!!!!!!!! the point is not to please ur partner...its for every1 to b pleasing everyone....for every1 to get there moment where they r the center, and to get them to that special place, where they can always go back to, and make them feel all tingly inside when they think about it!!!!!!!!!!:licker:

lol! man i love pussy and whats better than one but two, i mean could eat pussy for a week straight, but its kinda like trying to reinvent the wheel. i would rather just focus on pleasing one piece of ass than having to hold out for two. i dunno maybe i am just getting old...

amen!!

and like I have said in the past, if everyone isn't in to it, it is just two shitty fucks. But if everyone is, it can be sublime!

Guest gabo
he's fine... i hope you're fine too ;)

waiting for the next meet up... to create more interesting situations

well I tried to set up a sex board meetup about a month ago... not many people were interested. I don't want to set one up and have 3 people go... Ill try again in june, maybe

Destiny]This has probably been posted before but oh well.

Seems the people I discussed this with the other day are split down the middle...half would and half wouldn't...so

Who has had a threesome before or who would?

I haven't ...but I would

well, we just need 1 more babygirl, and we have ourselves a threesome....

I have someone in mind too, but i'll tty about that at a later time ;-)

well, we just need 1 more babygirl, and we have ourselves a threesome....

I have someone in mind too, but i'll tty about that at a later time ;-)

why do i have a funny feeling you're going to leave me a very strange voicemail this weekend :tongue: