Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advice/Opinions

nomembername

2.) I understand where everyone is coming from but I thought I would atleast get some responses like..."fuck it, have her stay with you guys...you're never in the room anyway...there's 12 of you she can be chillin with....you're not gonna have to babysit her or anything...if she's wack or doesn't give it up, kick her ass out!"

that sounds like it has the potential for major drama. you don't want drama on your vacation do you? you can still fuck them, just tell them your friends aren't cool with them stay in your room. ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno man, it's an iffy situation.

Definatley see what she looks like first.

I had a similar thing happen to me when I went to Vegas when I was still promoting. We took over a bunch of Vegas clubs for the week of Labor Day, 2001 (My plane came back on Sept. 4th, 2001, exactly 1 week to the day before Sept. 11th)

Anyway, I got a free room for 8 days, free flight and got into all the clubs for free and got free drinks. So the room was in my name and 3 of my boys came also, they only had to pay for air fare. Well, we were there for a day and he says that his girl and her sister were coming too. I felt bad because I was good friends with them also, but they basically just invited themselves. So they came down and it just wasn't the same. I was single and wanted to do the "guy thing" but really couldn't because they were there. It kinda put a damper on the whole week, but we still had a blast.

I think you really need to talk it over with your boys.

well what it comes down to is the fact that I am going there with all my boys for 6 days, I would never do anything to possibly fuck any of it up for some chick I don't even know....for some reason though I couldn't get the thought of BUKKAKE out of my head so I just went into my office bathroom and rubbed one out and came back to my senses.

thanks to everyone for keeping me in check and for that kid brooksbrothers or whatever the fuck his name is...meet me in the playground at 3:00 so we can settle this once and for all.

oh and blondboheme, don't think I forgot about that "especially with YOU" comment you made before

well what it comes down to is the fact that I am going there with all my boys for 6 days, I would never do anything to possibly fuck any of it up for some chick I don't even know....for some reason though I couldn't get the thought of BUKKAKE out of my head so I just went into my office bathroom and rubbed one out and came back to my senses.

thanks to everyone for keeping me in check and for that kid brooksbrothers or whatever the fuck his name is...meet me in the playground at 3:00 so we can settle this once and for all.

Thank god, I didn't know what the fuck was going on..

Thats a good rule for guys:

If your feeling like you might do something b/c theres a chance of sex being had, rub one out, you look back and thank god you didn't hang out w/ that silly whore.

for some reason though I couldn't get the thought of BUKKAKE out of my head

that does put a different spin on the situation.......maybe you should try the direct approach......let her know the room is NOT free, but she doesn't necessarily have to pay with money.......also, make it very clear that this is a vacation for you and your guy friends......the room will be littered with hookers, drugs, and..........more hookers...........she may just be a closet whore who was just waiting for you to ask......I mean come on.......what girl would go stay in a hotel in Vegas with 4 guys she doesn't even know...........