Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 'All Riled Up' Weekend thread

stymie

Tonight - not sure yet, maybe stayin in... maybe Newport. Hey ya Doin? Sick.

Satuday - Pre-gaming at the Barrington Party Mansion, wolfing down Cuban food and drinking way tooo many drinks then watching Roy do his thing. Heading over to Plush/Manolo. Def. hitting up the hip-hop room with -Brad- so we can break down the percentage of the demographic from the inner city who supports hip hop compared with the percentage of middle class from suburbia who support hip hop, or maybe Ill just fight someone instead.

Sunday - Plugging face somewhere, well see.

Tonight... not sure... Maybe drinking in the woods w/ kaydup here in Briantree, running from the cops, fingering girls away from the campfire..?

Tomorrow... Going to a cookout for the start of the bachlor party at a friends place here in braintree around 2pm sharp.. Proceed to sweat my ass off while playing badmitton, horseshoes or 4 square.. Get on the fun bus and head to Fantasies where I will be throwing one dollar bills at strippers heads and drinking hennessy like no tomorrow.. Then heading to Plush w/ 35 horned up drunk guys... (scary).. then to afterhrs back at a buddies place where that may run into Monday...

Sunday see above.

tonight - hitting up a bunch of bars in the city...gonna hope not to get my pockets sliced open while I'm passed out on the subway in the middle of the Bronx

tomorrow - shopping for clothes so I can be pimped out when I meet Ras in Vegas

Sunday - absolutely nothing to do

Tonight - Drinking Bud Ice and Zima in the Weymouth parking lot with X, then fighting everyone

Hit up Mcdonalds on Rt3 ,fight kids and throw beers at their cars as they peel away... Can't wait.

Yo whats a good local place we could go. Oh god local.

:werd:

Tonight - Condo shopping

Tomorrow - more condo shopping spending time with family :(

Sunday - building a spiral staircase in my living room ;) (I haven't heard D:Rew say this in a long time, so I want to jog his memory)

are you saying fred that your weekend will consist of silly CP pranks and posts?

tonight: chipps... then rise. still lookin' for a little entertainment in the interum.

tomorrow: ultra for night of the living manny #2 :D

sunday: trying to figure out how i went from really excited about this weekend on tuesday to really not so much looking forward to it to wondering how the heck its already over. :rolleyes:

ok rasy

since you are so interested

Tonite - Hernan Cattaneo at Spirit

Saturday - Belmont Park for the preakness stakes, then dinner and a movie, maybe Abaya afterwards

Sunday - Upstate New York.

Willllllly T it sick!

Tonight

-Walking my dog @the doggie grotto in an hour.

-Sweatin out lst nights stoli playing softball

-Taking some of my newly arrived c3p0 dust

-avalon werkin the Tranny's

-manolo@Rise

Sat

-Waking up at 5pm and making breakfast

-@Ultra calling the Stymie/non-caucasian (PC here) fight.

-Afte hours @the shooting range (Therapy).

Sun

-Hiding the steak knives & sharp objects in preparation for my post partem roll depression.

-Sleeping til 9pm

-Sopranos/Deadwood

Tonight: Making the siiiiick deep house mix I set out to make about a month ago. Then socom and delivery food.

Tommorow: Meeting my sister at my work, then going to 'ganset, then dinner, then Ultra, (then trying to convince myself that bringing my sister and her friend to afterhours won't make me a bad person).

Sunday: Probably feeling bad for myself because I brought my sister to afterhours anyway, and dreading that I'll be getting a call from my mother at any moment. Possibly shooting some shit with my BB gun.

Tommorow: Meeting my sister at my work, then going to 'ganset, then dinner, then Ultra, (then trying to convince myself that bringing my sister and her friend to afterhours won't make me a bad person).

Friend??? :comit::comit:

Fester when you say werking on your mix you mean CD? Dying to get that Therapy set yo....look fur me at Ultra tomm night