Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP BOard Down???

grrr...does anyone know what's up with Black? I've only been once (a few weeks after it opened) b/c all of my friends are corny and will only go to clubs with hip-hop rooms :mad: have people been going? How has the music been?

dont know if the party is still going on?????? where have you been lol it's been open every saturday/sunday SINCE 3/13. opening nite was crowded but music ehh, i didnt go again till last month @ classics which was DEFINITELY nice. i hear the music is good now but it's not doin so good numberswise. nice setup tho, jp fixed the place up nice and the system is hot i gotta say. shame not too many ppl are going but you should go and check out the music, i hear been REALLY good lately. no police since that first nite that i know of, tight security but no more od's, place is gettin more relaxed.

I went the first night, It wasn't very good. Some idiots Overdosed and JP had to cut off the music. Police showed up. I don't know if the party is still going on. In my opinion Jonathan Peters is done. :gang::gang:

dont know if the party is still going on?????? where have you been lol it's been open every saturday/sunday SINCE 3/13. opening nite was crowded but music ehh, i didnt go again till last month @ classics which was DEFINITELY nice. i hear the music is good now but it's not doin so good numberswise. nice setup tho, jp fixed the place up nice and the system is hot i gotta say. shame not too many ppl are going but you should go and check out the music, i hear been REALLY good lately. no police since that first nite that i know of, tight security but no more od's, place is gettin more relaxed.

Thanks for the review :) I want to go so bad...maybe they could add a hip-hop room so I can convince some of my corny-ass friends to go?

That's sooooooooo funny that you say your friends are corny!!!! I say that too about my "friends" too! They are corny because they all have boyfriends and they all have to ask before they go...and they never feel the music like i do...so i usually just meet up with people in the club...it's better that way!!!!!

Thanks for the review :) I want to go so bad...maybe they could add a hip-hop room so I can convince some of my corny-ass friends to go?

when i went for his bday, they had a hip hop room upstairs...so chances are its still open..but i havent been there since so im not sure