Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blue last night...

southof5th

So last night I went to Nerve and the deep house thing really was boring me to tears....people were into it I guess and the DJ was doing a good job but god damn that is not my thing

so we head over to Blue and damn that was some good music...I have the flyer...these guys Stingray and Jody Vukas were throwing down some sick hard progressive house

the crowd was abysmal but I was just happy to hear some good music

So last night I went to Nerve and the deep house thing

I like the deep house thing every night but its good for just starting up the night I like to progress into funkier stuff as the night goes on!

so we head over to Blue the crowd was abysmal but I was just happy to hear some good music

Don't you hate when the crowd's not there but the music is kicking ass

So last night I went to Nerve and the deep house thing really was boring me to tears....people were into it I guess and the DJ was doing a good job but god damn that is not my thing

so we head over to Blue and damn that was some good music...I have the flyer...these guys Stingray and Jody Vukas were throwing down some sick hard progressive house

You were at Nerve? I'm not surprised we didn't meet cause it was pretty packed and I don't know what you look like. BLUE never disappoints. It's kinda strange that Stingray and Jody were playing on a saturday though. usually that's Danny Michell's night (except on the first saturday of every month). :D

Hey! We ended up at Blue last night, as well! Wish I'd known you were there, we'd have said hi. We got there around 3, or so, and I thought the crowd was jumping pretty good. Everybody was bouncing around and having a great time. Seemed a little guy-heavy, at first we thought it might have been a gay night. But, like you said, the music was excellent.

i love deep house that shit is awesome. :)

After the Delano, me and ProfessorX went by Blue... DJ was Jody I believe. nice skills and music was good too; I didn't stay for more than 10 minutes so I can't be fair and write a "review". I can listen to almost anything, but I just don't get that sound in a small place like Blue??? WHo am I?

After the Delano, me and ProfessorX went by Blue... DJ was Jody I believe. nice skills and music was good too; I didn't stay for more than 10 minutes so I can't be fair and write a "review". I can listen to almost anything, but I just don't get that sound in a small place like Blue??? WHo am I?

Maybe Danny couldn't make it last night. Did Jody have the drums?

Mondays at BLUE used to be Tribal Sessions with music and live percussion by Stingray and Jody V. But as of late, Jody hasn't been showing up so it's only been Stingray and for the most part, there was no live percussion. DJ Soulman on thursdays plays live percussion alongside deep, soulful and latin house. Also, BLUE's weekly line-up has been getting shaken up lately. :D

So, what is this thing I've been seeing about the Delano, recently? Something cool?

Honestly, I thought it sounded pretty good in Blue on Saturday. But that's just me, I guess.