Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Infected Mushroom @ Avalon review

PCR ... kid .. u gotta stop what you are on man .. hehe . kiddding .. you were done and sleeping outside when kimmee and me where looking for your ass .. hehe .. your cool kid .. your cool .. just messing with ya ..

ya .. loved the party and the crowd .. and i love your energy ..

keep getting into dancing with this mad energy man .. i see you improve over the years ..

peace

the MASK

wow...you messing up my reputation :gang:

in the many yrs I've been going out i have never slept in a club and and I am not about to start now.

danced non-stop till 5:30 so I figured the last hour i take a break and just sit and listen to the music. that's all.

and if anything...at my age - it's just down the hill now rather than improving.....i can't keep up with your kids but will try my best

:letsgo:

hmm...what're u talking about? :D

so DJ Christina is her name...I thought so, but wasn't sure. she does have a cute demeanor...it's cool when you see a DJ dancing around to the tunes too. i loved the music she was spinning when it got all crazy in there...the bassline was nice & heavy.

yeah, that was so funny when we were looking all over for PCR and found him zonked out... :laugh::laugh:

what am i talking about .. .. i duno .. dont remember now .. hehe .. who cares anyway

ya .. christina is the man .. oops . i mean the woman . she can spin really nice stuff and she has a great great attitude . and ya .. she likes to dance on her music .. reminds me when i used to DJ . coz i loved my music ... hehehe they used to call me the dancing DJ .. oh well .. may be one day i will do it again

peace

the MASK

Yea, Eddie Bang was a total badass last night. That was the first time I heard him spin.

But Eddie Lee, I have to give you mad props. I've been listening to you drop for months and you never disappoint me. As far as I'm concerned, I've seen you blow away some of the headliners there. And I'm not sure if you read this board frequently, but everyone who has ever posted about that "mystery asian dj" has had something nice to say about you. The cp board supports you and I'm thankful to have you in a place where I consistently get comped.

Although, I have to say I am really getting sick of Avalon. I will pray to God to infect Waxman with a searing case of leprosy and for Crobar to pick up Eddie for Saturday nights. If anyone has any ideas on the "correct" diety to pray to for this happen (Jesus, Buddha, Ganesh, etc...) then please advise.

Jaybird .. that was funny man .. good one kid

peace

the MASK

mask seems to be all over this post lol and yeah thats my main reason for avoiding crobar-david waxman sorry but cmon. Yo dx i see you and mask are using the lights like back in the day at webster havent seen ya with them ina while. Hopefully ya will make it out on fri to spirit on on4th of july for DT VS COX @roxy.

silver .. if u havent figured this one out yet ... Avalon is my second home now .. i love the place . the DJs .. the crowd (most of the time) .. the bouncers . .the bar tenders (those who i little deal with since i dont really drink .. hehe) .. and the whole atmosphere ..

only problem i personally have with avalon is their heat .. aside from that . they are v. cool ..

and the lights thing .. i duno .. lately we have been told not to use lights . coz management said so (hmm . wasnt that the reason that we eventually left webster hall .. arggggg) ... but from time to time we still do lights and big crowd usually gather around .. ho ho . lights .. lights ..

July 4th for Danny vs. Cox .. sounds doable .. if i dont have to work .. coz i am getting too busy lately with my own business (will talk more about that) .. but from what i heard about Cox and about danny .. i think they are talented no doubt . but not my fast-rhythm kina music .. but i might end up going there anyway for the friends thing

nice to see you over in avalon chat rooms too silver ..

peace

the MASK

freaking missed out on a crazy night i see. Hey Mask! Ima see you this Sat for Picotto! hahaha cant wait.

dude .. where have you been man .. we missed you last Sat .. c'mon kid .. come out and do your thing .. with the ladies that is .. hehe .. kidding

ya .. be there on sat ..

peace

the MASK

wow...you messing up my reputation :gang:

in the many yrs I've been going out i have never slept in a club and and I am not about to start now.

danced non-stop till 5:30 so I figured the last hour i take a break and just sit and listen to the music. that's all.

and if anything...at my age - it's just down the hill now rather than improving.....i can't keep up with your kids but will try my best

:letsgo:

PCR . what on earth are you talking about kid .. just that you know .. i am much older than you .. and i can bet on it ..

i bet u did not know that ..

but ya . i see you working it on the floor with lots of energy .. so a little rest at the end for a worrier like yourself is fine ..

peace

the MASK

I think Mask the music will be plenty hard. Just check out the other thread about cox and Tenaglia and you will see what azo wrote. Or just ask Silver's cause he is everywhere always and knows the deal...

ok ok .. if u say so dude .. i am sure u heard them both . so if u recommend them . i might go .. i only have to figure out if i am working that night or the day after ..

peace

the MASK

PCR! Our pic is on v e l v e t l i s t! I look like a mess though...all sweaty and grimy :laugh: It was fun gettin all crazy in that big space on the balcony though.

you guys look fine . just sober from drinks or something .. hehe ..

dang . how come i dont have a pic .. sucks ..

peace

the MASK