Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i´m not gonna sleep with you tonight

tastey

That is one of the best things to hear, because then you know they are thinkin about sex... just gotta work the angle

:aright:

mysty: ironically, its especially the girls that *think of themselves* as classy that bring that line ;)!

"oh no this interaction is so full of sexual tension i better tell him i´m not gonna do anything with him so when something happens, it was his responsibility. i am a classy girl after all." :laugh:

another funny sentence: "normally i never do this" or variations thereof "normally i´m not like that" ... "i´ve never done that before" :laugh:

the troof is ...

"i wasn't planning on having sex with you, but yer just gettin' me so hotttttttt that i feel my resistance slowly slipping away!!!!"

or in other words ...

"i'm not a slut, but damn i like the way you kiss, and i can feel your cock getting hard through your pants and ... shit, just fuck me already!!!!"

:devil:

Girls like that give us good ones a bad name :nono:

Every girl would do it with the right guy for the right situation, if the guy is hot and knows how to push the right buttons, even the most goody goody girl will end up fucked...it's not a bad thing mysty-doesnt automatically label the girl a slut.

Every girl would do it with the right guy for the right situation, if the guy is hot and knows how to push the right buttons, even the most goody goody girl will end up fucked...it's not a bad thing mysty-doesnt automatically label the girl a slut.

Not every girl would sleep with a guy right away. No matter what buttons were pushed

Not every girl would sleep with a guy right away. No matter what buttons were pushed

well see i was kinda talkin about a dream-hot guy situation in the girls case, and that guy wouldnt stick around past that nite to go out with her whatever, while you probably imagined a different situation.

well see i was kinda talkin about a dream-hot guy situation in the girls case, and that guy wouldnt stick around past that nite to go out with her whatever, while you probably imagined a different situation.

Some girls wouldnt even sleep with the "dream hot guys" right away. Especially the type that wouldnt stick around

Some girls wouldnt even sleep with the "dream hot guys" right away. Especially the type that wouldnt stick around

bullshit..............there is ALWAYS at least one guy celebrity or not that will get to a gilr