Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mix Asian with any other race/culture, and *POOF* you get....

georgym

Beauty.

Here's a French-Asian

Here's a Spanish Filipa

Chinese-Spanish-Filipino

Filipina-Canadian

Hawaiian-Chinese-Spaniard

:eek:

i think im gonna find me an asian girl and guarantee some Asian-Belgian-Brazillian-Irish Hotness :laugh2:

You really do have some bizarre tastes, none of those girls are particularly good looking at all. That smurf/plushy fetish of yours had warped your sense of reality.

:splat:

chinese spanish filipino has it goin on fo sho!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

i'm not big on asian chix either, but generally speaking, the mixing of different races seems to result in some incredibly beautiful offspring!!!!!!

You mean like OJ Simpson's kids?

:aaah:

You really do have some bizarre tastes, none of those girls are particularly good looking at all. That smurf/plushy fetish of yours had warped your sense of reality.

:splat:

look man, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I am making a general statement. I found these girls pics and posted them.

And it seems like a good share of people like some of them too!

I don't want a skinny model generic looking thing. I find girls who look different or unique/exotic to be beautiful, even if they have a flaw or 2.

I admit i like exotic-different lookin gals over plain gals. Hey, I;ll take all the exotic chicks while you can have the plain ones. Deal ?

You mean like OJ Simpson's kids?

:aaah:

dude, you need to open your eyes and look beyond hollywood to define what you call "beauty"

There's a ton of mixed race beauties out there. Particularly (i think) when you mix asian with another culture

Rather than snapping back obnoxiously why not carry on a mature conversation :idea:

look man, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I am making a general statement. I found these girls pics and posted them.

And it seems like a good share of people like some of them too!

I don't want a skinny model generic looking thing. I find girls who look different or unique/exotic to be beautiful, even if they have a flaw or 2.

I admit i like exotic-different lookin gals over plain gals. Hey, I;ll take all the exotic chicks while you can have the plain ones. Deal ?

Actually, I was referring purely to their grill piece, not below the neck.

dude, you need to open your eyes and look beyond hollywood to define what you call "beauty"

There's a ton of mixed race beauties out there. Particularly (i think) when you mix asian with another culture

Rather than snapping back obnoxiously why not carry on a mature conversation :idea:

Eat poop. :bounce: