Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girly Crush!!!!!!!!!!

blondboheme

for some reason i have a total girly crush on this actress- eliza dushku- and i'm wondering if you guys think she's hot too!?!?!?! you may recognize her as buffy's nemesis (cordelia?) from the buffy tv series ...

Enemies004.jpg

she's been in a few movies, and now she's in a show called tru calling which i have never seen. but i want her!!!!!! she is always showing up in my lesbian fantasies!!! alright so what do you guys think?

Maxim003.jpg

Maxim005.jpg

arena5.jpg

arena1.jpg

more on the way ...

maybe that's why i like her!!!!! :)

she's the bad girl next door! :devil:

EXAAAAACTLY!!! she's very girl next door-ish. and i think she's so hot. she seems like a girl u could actually date. she's not a hollywood star. who k nows wut she's like in real life, but thats the image she puts out there. and it attracts me.

:drool:

cute , nice titts , but nothing , i mean absolutely nothing in the ass department .!!! so u know how that goes :no::no::no::no: she gets 4 thumbs down !!

you're right she's lacking in the ass department!!! oh well, she's still hot imo.

so you don't want her? well i didn't say i was gonna share her with you anyway!!!! :biggrin:

she's gotten alot prettier since she put on a lil weight...in the biggin of Buffy she was too skinny.

Oh and she played Faith not Cordelia. Cordelia was played by Charisma Carpenter:D just thought I'd clear that up for you:D But yes she was way awesome on Buffy.....I hope they make a new Buffy movie in the next couple o years :bounce:

Thanks for the pics, she looks really good:D ciao bellos

i would dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can see it now...

security! sucurity! can you please make this crazy blonde chick stop humping my leg NOW?!?!?!?

;)

i could definately see her getting freaky with a chica :getdown:

she's gotten alot prettier since she put on a lil weight...in the biggin of Buffy she was too skinny.

Oh and she played Faith not Cordelia. Cordelia was played by Charisma Carpenter:D just thought I'd clear that up for you:D But yes she was way awesome on Buffy.....I hope they make a new Buffy movie in the next couple o years :bounce:

Thanks for the pics, she looks really good:D ciao bellos

yer right, thanks, i was too lazy to look it up! :aright:

there should def be a buffy movie, and angel should be in it, of course! :love: