Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Picotto

nervous? :shaky:

anyway, sure thing...actually i do remember you saying bye to Mr. Mask...it was the facial piercings that stood out... :laugh:

arghh...i dunno what i'm gonna wearrrrrrrr....not sure if i'll do the half-necked get-up tonight or tomorrow... :laugh:

what's everyone wearing?

i am wearing me (and my brother ;) ).. what else do u need?

peace

the MASK

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bounce::bounce: haven't been out in awhile....since armin van buuren at roxy (met some of cp ppl there)

definitely going to avalon 2 c mauro!

where is the meet up? (is there a spot ? any "name tags" too? :o))))

You'll be able to spot the Mask in a heartbeat unless you're blind. The rest of us will be flocking around him like he's the pied piper of clubplanet.

If still no luck, look for us either in the engine room or up on the rooftop.

:bounce: I'm getting sick of avalon but keep going back because of the great dj's. I would love to go tonight but none of my friends want to go since we all went out last night. It would be great to meet up with some cp people if you all are going to be out there :bounce:

You'll be able to spot the Mask in a heartbeat unless you're blind. The rest of us will be flocking around him like he's the pied piper of clubplanet.

the Mask - isn't that a mask that has blood tears running down his face? or ......

boy did he tear it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow!

what a disgusting crowd. What's with the dirty old men preying on the girls and sometimes grabbing them in front of their boyfriends?

what was with that old clown with the tambourine?

EW!! did anyone else notice this?

yo jay kid .. that is soo cool what you said bro .. thanks man .. i had so much fun last night meeting everyone and dancing my ass off

peace

the MASK

yo jay kid .. that is soo cool what you said bro .. thanks man .. i had so much fun last night meeting everyone and dancing my ass off

peace

the MASK

Sat night was a night to remember. The only thing harder than the beats was the way our noses were raped by the "floor medicine."

I had an awesome time chillin with everybody and it's nights like this that make me upset that I'm moving to Chicago for the summer. What will I do without Betsy's accent in my ear? "Mauro Picotto is my God." I fell in :love2: instantly. Sigh.

Yo, pm me your email and I'll send you those pics. You too, Kimmee.