Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ex's

have that little shred of hope and go for it if you want

however, you should never let someone effect your confidence...its the one few things thats TOTALLY yours, understand that you're a great person or else she wouldnt have been with you in the first place...it'll get easier with time...just make sure that your heart doesnt rule your head, causing you to get completely depressed. if you can't change it, then you get upset over it for a bit, then move on bc you have a life of your own to live.

your right....i am gunna go for it....fuck it....worth a shot...nuttin else to loose right?

definately gotta fix the confidence issue.....soooooo unattractive... :(

your right....i am gunna go for it....fuck it....worth a shot...nuttin else to loose right?

definately gotta fix the confidence issue.....soooooo unattractive... :(

no theres nothing to lose...only gain

and yea the lack of confidence isnt attractive, but do it more for yourself then anything else.

PM me if you want to talk

i have a ounce of hope which i know i shouldnt...i honestly think it wont happen....but what really buggs me out is that it has effected my confidence level soooo much that its preventing me from seeing other peeps....i get so easily intimidated lately if i see a hot chic checking me out that its almost like denile. like "nah she cant possibly be looking at me" and i slack off and ignore it. and if i see someone i do like i have no confidence to walk up to her what so ever.....i dunno im fucked up in the head....wish i could figure it out :(

alright.....so you should maybe resort to plan b and take lots of drugs.......

what happend???

well, my parents didnt like her......never really gave me a reason....they just didnt. To avoid beef i would never bring her around the house and stuff and she took that very seriously. now i understand why she did....i should have grown up at the time and told my parents to fuck off and leave us alone. they did everything in thier power to make us miserable. hide my car keys, lock me out of the house when i would come back.....they went so far as getting my car towed from the driveway once.....crazy shit man....i never understood it...now that im older i realize that even after 2 yrs of being broken up and still having feelings for her that theres gotta be something to that....and im definately ready to see whoever i want and do whatever i want in my life and they cant do shit to stop me....im willing to attempt everything to get her back....but u know what they say.... "too little too late" :(

nah she wasnt any of those.....they were just buggin.....it was the first real long term relationship where i was with her all the time.....never home....TRULY rebelling against my parents.....i guess they thought i was gunna "leave the nest" and they couldnt handle it.....and just used her as the scapegoat..... :(

well, my parents didnt like her......never really gave me a reason....they just didnt. To avoid beef i would never bring her around the house and stuff and she took that very seriously. now i understand why she did....i should have grown up at the time and told my parents to fuck off and leave us alone. they did everything in thier power to make us miserable. hide my car keys, lock me out of the house when i would come back.....they went so far as getting my car towed from the driveway once.....crazy shit man....i never understood it...now that im older i realize that even after 2 yrs of being broken up and still having feelings for her that theres gotta be something to that....and im definately ready to see whoever i want and do whatever i want in my life and they cant do shit to stop me....im willing to attempt everything to get her back....but u know what they say.... "too little too late" :(

thats the same situation i'm in currently, my bfs parents hate me just because i'm dating their oldest son and taking him on weekends away from them! They threw me out of the house several times, i have taken soooo much abuse from them its not even funny!!!! So has my bf. They constatly say nasty things and threaten to take away his car... and etc...

I never knew such mean hearted people. But we're still together after 5 years of constant abuse, even when i left for grad school far far away i thought that would help and they'll lay off me but noooo, they've manage to find something to blame me for and not like me, and my bf even with me far far away was still getting shit about our relationship!

The thing is he's really close with his parents and loves me too, so its a bad situation because i feel that soon i won't have the energy to put up with all that unjustifiable abuse. But i love him and I see that he's torn too... but i'm getting tired of being hurt emotionally on constant basis... it drains me and makes me very distressed...

anways.... i understand that unfortunate part of the relationship... that's why i think you should try and see if you can get back together...

if you take your parents out of the picture it might work out.

thats the same situation i'm in currently, my bfs parents hate me just because i'm dating their oldest son and taking him on weekends away from them! They threw me out of the house several times, i have taken soooo much abuse from them its not even funny!!!! So has my bf. They constatly say nasty things and threaten to take away his car... and etc...

I never knew such mean hearted people. But we're still together after 5 years of constant abuse, even when i left for grad school far far away i thought that would help and they'll lay off me but noooo, they've manage to find something to blame me for and not like me, and my bf even with me far far away was still getting shit about our relationship!

The thing is he's really close with his parents and loves me too, so its a bad situation because i feel that soon i won't have the energy to put up with all that unjustifiable abuse. But i love him and I see that he's torn too... but i'm getting tired of being hurt emotionally on constant basis... it drains me and makes me very distressed...

anways.... i understand that unfortunate part of the relationship... that's why i think you should try and see if you can get back together...

if you take your parents out of the picture it might work out.

Tell your boyfriend to tell his parents to piss off. I come from a very tight knit traditional family and they'll respond when you stand up for yourself.

Then again, its hard to do that when they're floating you through life and you're living in their basement, which I would speculate is the case with your BF.

How old is this kid anyway? :spin2:

yea....im definately gunna try.....but im going to try and see other people too,....i honestly love her so much that i would rather see her happy than suffering just cuz she wants to be with me......we'll see if she can deal with it again but unfortunately i doubt it. :(

Tell your boyfriend to tell his parents to piss off. I come from a very tight knit traditional family and they'll respond when you stand up for yourself.

Then again, its hard to do that when they're floating you through life and you're living in their basement, which I would speculate is the case with your BF.

How old is this kid anyway? :spin2:

he's going to be 25 in a month... he lives with his parents... as do i... so there isn't an escape for him from their constant badgering (sp?) and brainwashing except at my house... which makes things worse. And the thing is its not like i didn't try to sort everything out, buying them presents on xmas and just being overall nice... sucking up my pride and trying to please them even after they do something mean out of spite... but they still go at it...