Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taking T3...

First of all, you better get ready to loose alot of weight. Second of all don't take it if you don't know how to take it... you develop a tolerance to that crap quickly. Also you really gotta watch out cuz it works with your thyroid, and if it fucks it up you might end up having to take thyroid meds for life.

As harsh as everyone seems, they all have valid points.

Maybe, we should ask your extent of knowlegde and/or experience with T3, before jumping to the conclusion that you have none. Although, the question you asked would lead me to believe that you do not.

Nautica

no i totally understand..

this is my first time taking it, but i have asked a few people very experienced with the drug, along with a few friends in the medical field... and I have gotten dosage plan taken care of..

and i am dieting, and exercising.. i know this isnt a mieracle drug...

i'd just also like to take things for extra energy.. everyone told me its ok, and ur even better off stacking it with some otc 'fat burner' im just curious if anyone knows what times to take them.. I know ur not supposed to take vitimans an hour before or after you take t3, so im just curious..

no i totally understand..

this is my first time taking it, but i have asked a few people very experienced with the drug, along with a few friends in the medical field... and I have gotten dosage plan taken care of..

and i am dieting, and exercising.. i know this isnt a mieracle drug...

i'd just also like to take things for extra energy.. everyone told me its ok, and ur even better off stacking it with some otc 'fat burner' im just curious if anyone knows what times to take them.. I know ur not supposed to take vitimans an hour before or after you take t3, so im just curious..

Are you very overweight? Why have you decided to take T3 as opposed to something less dangerous. There are plenty of other avenues to take for fat loss that are much less risky than popping thyroid hormones. I'd highly recommend first getting your diet straight and doing medium to high intensity cardio 4-5 days a week and maybe taking some ECA before I'd ever tell someone to take exogenous thyroid hormones to facilitate weight loss.

If you are doing these things right first (unless you are a fitness competitor and need to drop your bf to VERY low %ages) I find it hard to believe that you'd need T3 for fat loss.

There are plenty of other avenues to take for fat loss that are much less risky than popping thyroid hormones.

:aright: She needs to know what'll happen to her after she's done losing the weight she wants also.... IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!