Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls don't like giving bj's?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

lately I have heard that women only do it cause the man wants it and not cause the woman wants to do it,,, Is this true?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'll get answers on both sides to this one, gabo. i personally don't enjoy giving them and don't, but if i were in a long-term relationship, i'd eventually want to do what makes my partner happy (within reason :tongue: ).

well when I first gave them to my ex back when we were dating I didn't really enjoy them, but now I enjoy giving the guy the pleasure. Knowing that he's turned on makes me turned on. I really have only done that with 2 diff people, and I've only come to enjoy it with my ex, cause there's all that history and it's not just me randomly foolin around with a random guy...means more.

But there has always been the whole moral issue and code for me that takes the enjoyment out of it. But when I marry I'll totally be all for it alot :D Hope that helped:D ciao bellos

I like giving my boyfriend a blowjob. I don't do it everyday, but I do enjoy it. Hmmmm the taste and feel of that hard cock... I usually can't finish it cuz I want to fuck him so bad that I just hop on it

I like giving my boyfriend a blowjob. I don't do it everyday, but I do enjoy it. Hmmmm the taste and feel of that hard cock... I usually can't finish it cuz I want to fuck him so bad that I just hop on it

Me to!!!!!!!!!

:hump::hump:

Guest gabo
i enjoy it.... it turns me on... and i get wet from them cuz #1 i know im good at it... #2 when he moans and calls out my name, :drool:

many of these girls tell me that any girl who says she likes it is a liar. and then they went into how how they dont like it but pretend that they do just for the guy and so the guy will go down on them.

Guest gabo
do they like to have their pussy eaten???? i love to degrade men when they're eating my pussy :devil:

I dont know why but that is sooo fucking hot

i enjoy it.... it turns me on... and i get wet from them cuz #1 i know im good at it... #2 when he moans and calls out my name, :drool:

i completely agree with you :aright:

except him calling out my name, that has never done much for me ;)

oral sex is one of the best things in life, bar none. both ways, giving and receiving. partners should keep each other in their mouths as much as

possible. i don't even pay attention to the 'taste', unless maybe if it was particularly bad i might, but fortunately i have never encountered that. nothing else in the world gives you that kind of control and ability give your partner something they can't give themselves. plus i love cocks and when i'm involved with a man i'm going to love his cock and therefore love giving it lots of personal attention. :)

it's sad to me that there are clearly so many missing out on this wonderful part of living. :(

i had one boyfriend who was liked sitting on my face and forcefully shoving his dick deep in my throat- it always made me gag, i hated that shit. it turned me off to the point i broke up with him. i love giving head, just not when it's rough like that. :)

i had one boyfriend who was liked sitting on my face and forcefully shoving his dick deep in my throat- it always made me gag, i hated that shit. it turned me off to the point i broke up with him. i love giving head, just not when it's rough like that. :)

:isok: