Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, do you enjoy...

xlr8ted

Guest gabo
ditto! i like it most when he is going down on me and does it but if we are having sex it doesnt really do much for me

so do you like the finger in ur ass or for him to just rub ur asshole?

Holla!

FlipsSOE

lol. imitation is the highest form of flattery. xltr8ed is cool though. i am ok with certain people using the "ladies,....." style. for others, it doesn't really work. in any case, we'll see what happens when i no longer exist. :hat:

once i reach 1000 posts, i'm retiring. so mystify, start sending that private message you've been contemplating of sending me, cause i'm not gonna be around forever. :makeout:

Guest gabo
finger in or if he flips it up and fingers me and tosses my salad that feels really good too....

yea I love tossing alittle salad, it's so naughty, such a turn on fo rme!

• 8 months later...

LOL. if u remember i left this board and didn't post for several months(close to a year), except maybe the random check in every 2-3 months to see what was going on. when i saw people were still sweating that christina aguielera chick or whatever her name is with no ass, i would crawl back into my hole. now that her worhshippers have all been washed out to sea and stoned to death like miss jones; i am back 100%. it's ok nomembername, i know u missed me. :nopity:

Guest gabo
Wow! Glad to see you ladies stepping up to the plate. Where were ya for the last few months when there has been no-one (not including Gabo lol) standing up for their love of all things anal? :bowdown:
wtf I will always stand up for my anal lovin ho's.

I have nothing but respect for a girl who can take a good ass pounding!