Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just another reason to be proud of the latins

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

did this stunad from miami, think the military was like Stripes with John Candy? "don't call me francis!!! lol

Or howabout pauly shore or sgt bilco??? or if he was in the navy, he thought mckale was his supieror... lol...

you don't see italians leaving, and if they did, they'd be shunned in our socitey, but you fockers have nothing to say except, more minorites may not enter the military etc, bla bla bla..

what about saying, hey pussy, now we are gonna export your parents back to cuba like a case of rotten bananas you fucking dirty spic! That will teach em..

how can any man show his face again in his community where he walked out on his country? Well in miami, they accept non english speaking, rapiests, drug dealers, trance djs, child molestors, etc... no surprise as usual.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Lyrik.. one thing is being in the military and having to go thru casualties of war and experience war first hand... another thing is whats going on in the Iraqi prisons and having to see the kind of bullshit that's going on behind the scenes. It's the kind of bullshit that's staining our reputation as a wholehearted country and damaging our credentials for the fight against terrorism... nothing more.. nothing less.

and this has anything thing to do with going A Wall??? put down the crack pipe and turn off tiesto..

Ya but come on..its the freakin military what did this guy think he was gonna do pick daisies...maybe play a game of hop scotch or build sand castles.

I have all the respect in the world for people that join our armed services...but no way in hell I was going to....because you never know....oh fine in times of peace, but if we get into a conflict then its okay to back out come on......I would say to these people DUMBASS its the FUCKIN military what the hell did you think you were signing up for?

If it comes down to it draft my ass....until then I leave the fighting of wars up to the people that voluntarily join.

I have to respectively disagree b/c a lot of people may "think" they can engage in warfare & kill people, but when it comes down to it and they actually put the rifle in your hand & tell you to start firing on other human beings......you may think you can do it but when the it comes time - YOU JUST CAN'T. I can see where someone in the military realizes they can't go thru w/ it anymore. If they are willing to suffer the consequences they should be allowed out. I'd look GeorgeW, Captain Super Christian himself, and say "thou shall not kill."

Plus, up until recently the military recruiting offices were selling 18 year old kids w/ hopes of an education on military service by showing them videos of military officers operating forklifts in Hawaii or patroling hospitals in Europe. Most people go into the military thinking they'll get in & out w/out seeing actual combat and that was very true up until recently.

Guest saleen351
the correct term is AWOL...not A Wall...

;)

true dat.. but i don't proof read.. thanks mr spell checker. glad you are doing your job.. now go get me a beer and find matas, that fucker owes me a car waxing.

Guest saleen351
I have to respectively disagree b/c a lot of people may "think" they can engage in warfare & kill people, but when it comes down to it and they actually put the rifle in your hand & tell you to start firing on other human beings......you may think you can do it but when the it comes time - YOU JUST CAN'T. I can see where someone in the military realizes they can't go thru w/ it anymore. If they are willing to suffer the consequences they should be allowed out. I'd look GeorgeW, Captain Super Christian himself, and say "thou shall not kill."

Plus, up until recently the military recruiting offices were selling 18 year old kids w/ hopes of an education on military service by showing them videos of military officers operating forklifts in Hawaii or patroling hospitals in Europe. Most people go into the military thinking they'll get in & out w/out seeing actual combat and that was very true up until recently.

dude, we bomb a country, every 3 years, where ya been? they are trained to be killers, only a handful are born to be killers. if you are a lawyer, i suggest you don't represent people who went awol. on top of that, most marines are in for 4 years, thus a vast majority of them signed up after 911...

what about saying, hey pussy, now we are gonna export your parents back to cuba like a case of rotten bananas you fucking dirty spic! That will teach em..

how can any man show his face again in his community where he walked out on his country? Well in miami, they accept non english speaking, rapiests, drug dealers, trance djs, child molestors, etc... no surprise as usual.

he is Nicaraguan...

noted! discussions concerning specifically the realm of normalcy, with regard to Iraq would be quite an interesting thread.:D

actually the way it goes is that you have to follow a lawful order. Nothing in the military has anything to do with normal!! :grin3:

basically anything frobiden in the Geneva Convention, International Law, or the Uniform Code of Military Justice is not a lawful order. (and obviously the prisoner shit was not!)

so if you are ordered to shoot or even hit a civilian, arm an aircraft with a red cross symbol on it, etc... you have a duty to dissobey the order.

(well thats the theory anyway)

Training is what is suppose to rid you of that second guessing....and believe me...if I were to join the army and I was in battle I'd be scared as shit NOT to shoot. Anyway he didn't have to abandon...he could have choose not to fight voiced his opinion and they would have arrested him, detained and gave him a discharge hearing....its not like once you join you lose the right to choose all together.

About the people going into the military thinking that they will be in and out....it doesn't matter to me....I didn't join and I was called and visited by the military recruiters....I had absolutely no doubt in my mind...peace time war time...what ever...I wasn't joining. These people know what they were getting into and the possibilities...even if they would be the most remote of chances...there is still a chance. You make a commitment see it through or at least do the most respectable thing possible...never abandon.

how can any man show his face again in his community where he walked out on his country?
the same can be said of the few military personnel that raped, tortured, sodomized, etc prisoners in their custody... or perhaps we have a different level of acceptance for them..

you have no idea what was going through this mans head. he made a bad choice. you sitting on pompous arse in ft.lauderdale, have no right to call any member of the military a "pussy" or insult his ethnicity. your an insult to the human race, but we can't do anything about that. except perhaps blame your parents for not practicing birth control.

That is the theory, if you're shooting at civillians, you can disobey it in theory and be OK. But who whats to bet that you will make it home or at least to a radio to blow the whistle on your superiors/fellow troops?

War is hell, it's not a free ride to college, especially now with the little regional conflicts our troops are being sent out to.

a couple points .....

If you find you just can't shoot at someone, (which usually disipates about the time you are cleaning your friends blood out of your clothes) it is not considered disobeying an order. Because the way it is put is that you have to "willingfully" disobey. That sort of thing has happened many times.

when you sign up, you are told what your job is going to be. 90% of all fighting is done by the infantry with the rest being Armor and Artilery. Its not like you are promised you are going to be a medic or secretary and then they give you a gun or put you in some tank.

and you can request Conscientious Objector status at any time and you will usually be transfered to a non combat position or discharged.

a couple points .....

If you find you just can't shoot at someone, (which usually disipates about the time you are cleaning your friends blood out of your clothes) it is not considered disobeying an order. Because the way it is put is that you have to "willingfully" disobey. That sort of thing has happened many times.

when you sign up, you are told what your job is going to be. 90% of all fighting is done by the infantry with the rest being Armor and Artilery. Its not like you are promised you are going to be a medic or secretary and then they give you a gun or put you in some tank.

and you can request Conscientious Objector status at any time and you will usually be transfered to a non combat position or discharged.

you think it's right to call this man a "pussy" ??

a couple points .....

so the guy made a mistake.. he didnt want to be there anymore.. he clearly made the wrong choice.. does that really interfere with what's "really" going on over there?

keep in mind, those of you jumping all over this guys ass, that (according to him) he thought what he was doing by leaving was his way of taking a stand against a government that lied to and deceived its people and put their troops in combat under false pretenses, when what they were really there fighting for was oil control. you may say this is just an excuse, but if i left the country thinking i was fighting for a true cause and then found out later that it was all a lie and i was really putting my life on the line every day for the government's greed, i don't know what i would do but i doubt i would be able to just keep quiet and accept it. i think those idiots who committed the heinous acts at the prison disrespected our country much more than this guy did.

you think it's right to call this man a "pussy" ??

of course not, he did more than most americans do.

I was just making general observations.

but for my first comment on this guy who I don't know, and don't know the specifics, but.... he probably could have handled it better. From what I heard he just didn't report back to his unit after being home on leave. If he really had an issue, he should have brought it up when it arose, or at least to his unit. By not reporting he was to a certain extent stranding the rest of his unit who counts on every person to some extent or another.

but for my first comment on this guy who I don't know, and don't know the specifics, but.... he probably could have handled it better. From what I heard he just didn't report back to his unit after being home on leave. If he really had an issue, he should have brought it up when it arose, or at least to his unit. By not reporting he was to a certain extent stranding the rest of his unit who counts on every person to some extent or another.

Exactly! He just came home on R&R, two week vacation and them he realized IRAQ was hell. He just doesn't wanna come back.

keep in mind, those of you jumping all over this guys ass, that (according to him) he thought what he was doing by leaving was his way of taking a stand against a government that lied to and deceived its people and put their troops in combat under false pretenses, when what they were really there fighting for was oil control. you may say this is just an excuse, but if i left the country thinking i was fighting for a true cause and then found out later that it was all a lie and i was really putting my life on the line every day for the government's greed, i don't know what i would do but i doubt i would be able to just keep quiet and accept it. i think those idiots who committed the heinous acts at the prison disrespected our country much more than this guy did.

Standing up and saying it is not right is making a statement against the war. Going AWOL for 5 months is making quite a different statement.

and fighting for oil??... if we took 100% of the oil revenue for the next decade we wouldn't break even. It may have been personal, and it may have been misguided, but it certainly wasn't greed.

BTW I have been to Iraq, I have seen what that fucker has done to millions of his people. It is commonly accepted by the UN that he has killed over a half a million of his own people. The way things turned out sucks. But with what was happening over there, it was indecent to not do anything about it.

for a comparison we have lost close to 800 american soldiers so far in the over a year we have been there. The iraqi army executed on average 1800 people a month for desertion.

Exactly! He just came home on R&R, two week vacation and them he realized IRAQ was hell. He just doesn't wanna come back.

who would want to go back into what is happening over there right now??????

if it was someone i cared about i wouldn't let them go back!!!!

non one should go AWOL while in combat of any race... u sign up for the armed forces u have to defend our country. even if in the middle u believe that the cause ur fighting for is unjust, i believe there is an unwritten code among the men and women in the armed forces that u dont abandon ur brothers in combat

Standing up and saying it is not right is making a statement against the war. Going AWOL for 5 months is making quite a different statement.

and fighting for oil??... if we took 100% of the oil revenue for the next decade we wouldn't break even. It may have been personal, and it may have been misguided, but it certainly wasn't greed.

BTW I have been to Iraq, I have seen what that fucker has done to millions of his people. It is commonly accepted by the UN that he has killed over a half a million of his own people. The way things turned out sucks. But with what was happening over there, it was indecent to not do anything about it.

for a comparison we have lost close to 800 american soldiers so far in the over a year we have been there. The iraqi army executed on average 1800 people a month for desertion.

that's fair, i mean, you really can't possibly have the full picture unless you've seen the place firsthand in any case. you only have a 2-D perception of any given place until you actually see it in 3-D. but still, from out here in 2-D i can't agree with you completely because i still see it more as bush's war, not a global effort against terrorism.

about the oil statement- i just said that's what the guy said, not stating my own opinion. i don't know what the fuck is going through bush's mind or what his intentions are in the middle east, but i know i don't trust him!!!

i obviously don't know enough about this particular guy (the "deserter") to disect his psyche and figure out what he was really thinking quite yet ;)

I agree.