Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you listening to right now?

I'm listening to Choo Choo's "Be The One" I LOVVVEEEE this song!!

Seriously, I've always considered myself a trancehead but ever since DT's Friday nite closing when he spun that insane....crazy....set of electro tech house, I've been diggin that material....ahhh...that was a good nite :)

I also got Benny Benassi's latest CD Subliminal Sessions 6 and it's got an awesome mix of Be The One on there. Some don't like the CD, but I love it...

so a lil help here please, WHO else spins and WHERE else can I get a good electro/tech house fix? please help! :D

I'm listening to Choo Choo's "Be The One" I LOVVVEEEE this song!!

Seriously, I've always considered myself a trancehead but ever since DT's Friday nite closing when he spun that insane....crazy....set of electro tech house, I've been diggin that material....ahhh...that was a good nite :)

I also got Benny Benassi's latest CD Subliminal Sessions 6 and it's got an awesome mix of Be The One on there. Some don't like the CD, but I love it...

so a lil help here please, WHO else spins and WHERE else can I get a good electro/tech house fix? please help! :D

nice nice.. i know wut u mean..

i'm not listening to jack shi* 2day cos i set next to my boss and he's in today :(

try metromix site.. they play some good stuff there.

Listening to some new and (mostly) old mixes, compilations, and cd singles lately:

Total Insanity - Robbie Rivera

Wicked - Robbie Rivera

Free Your Body - Junior V. (as Ellis D)

68 Beats - Robbie Rivera

Tribal Warfare - 68 Beats

Nation Compilation - Dj Rob James

Come with Me Tonight (CD single) - That Kid Chris

Junior Works Eightball - Junior V.

Meditteranean Vibes - Chus & David Penn (very chill to listen to)

Open Your Mind (Cd Single) - Future Primitive

Import Dj Set - Antoine Clamaran

Amplified - Chus

Let the Music Play (the lost mixes) - Shannon (remixes by Junior, JP, Plasmic Honey, & Hex)

Old cds of recorded sessions from the old Sunday morning afterhours show on party 105.3 with Dj Rob James.

Remixology - Hex Hector

Iberican Sounds - Chus

listenin to Tom Stephan's new compilation "These Beats Are..." and Benny Bennassi's Subliminal cd. def fellin both of these compilations.

and im about to put in this mix i did a few days ago to see how it sounds. i gotta give it to this guy who sells cd's down at the shore. he's on my ass cuz he wants as many as i can pump out for memorial day. get off my dick bor, theres only so many worthwhile tracks out there that i can use!!!

:mad:

listenin to Tom Stephan's new compilation "These Beats Are..." and Benny Bennassi's Subliminal cd. def fellin both of these compilations.

and im about to put in this mix i did a few days ago to see how it sounds. i gotta give it to this guy who sells cd's down at the shore. he's on my ass cuz he wants as many as i can pump out for memorial day. get off my dick bor, theres only so many worthwhile tracks out there that i can use!!!

:mad:

hey cool...a fellow benassi lover eh? if i like benassi, who else do you think i'd like? it's looking like harry and sheldon romero to me :) not sure about hector though...i gotta check out more of his material.

i like the beats in the tune House Music Pneumonia too...pretty much all the tracks in CD2 is cool

hey cool...a fellow benassi lover eh? if i like benassi, who else do you think i'd like? it's looking like harry and sheldon romero to me :) not sure about hector though...i gotta check out more of his material.

i like the beats in the tune House Music Pneumonia too...pretty much all the tracks in CD2 is cool

cd2 is bangin!!! every track's got alot of energy. that house music pnemonia song actually gets on my nerves. i dont liek the girl screamin the whole time. the beat is good, i just cant take her voice.

i cant even reccomend another cd thats like this one. not too many ppl really are doin the electro/house sound right now. i think its gonna pick up and more will come out this yr. i hope so cuz im really feelin this sound

when/where is the next Time PT be in NYC.

doesnt say on his gig guide...he hasnt been here since december which is strange cause he spins in NY a few times a year....last summer he did centro flys basement on a tuesday in june and july for $5...it was awesome....now that ibiza is coming up he usually does his show from cafe mambo and his clubnight "pure pacha" every friday so hes limited as to traveling elsewhere although he did make it to NY last year while in ibiza so who knows