Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Club In Miami!!!

mdamon7278

As for why people want seats in clubs, well, I don't know about anybody else, but I'm old and out of shape and I don't do drugs, so I get tired and want to take a break every now and then. I can stand for about 3 hours straight before my feet are killing me and I need to bail. However, if there is seating, I can easily hang for 5 hours, and have often gone for seven or more.

As far as dance clubs, I prefer the big places with tons of people rather than the smaller intimate lounges. Just a personal preference. I guess that's why I was drawn to the concept of State, it's supposed to be like a giant lounge with a dance floor. Dancing AND seating. Now we just gotta convince them that they can actually make a living on EDM.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meanwhile LP is sitting back laughing his ass off regarding the ignorance, knowing the same asshole's flaming his club will be there next weekend paying cover,paying for drink's and filling his pocket's even further..................................................

keep posting away

meanwhile LP is sitting back laughing his ass off regarding the ignorance, knowing the same asshole's flaming his club will be there next weekend paying cover,paying for drink's and filling his pocket's even further..................................................

keep posting away

FUCK THAT SHIT! I have a hatred for Space that makes my blood bubble and boil and I haven't stepped foot in that drugmart since the second closing party. Pig's people treated me like shit one too many times so now I treat him like shit (cause he doesn't deserve to be treated any better).

While I'm not necessarily in agreement with Phil's statements, I'll give him credit for sticking to his words and not going to a club he doesn't like.

Ant had a valid point, and I don't think it was directed at Phil...it was directed to the crowd in general, that those who bash Space are front and center week in and week out at the club.

lmao...... i don't understand why this had become a THREAD devoted to hating Space ..when in reality only 2 or 3 have expressed negative feedback in relation to it ( mdamon & phillipio ) .
it is quite interesting...Phil will never go to Space again, and it's safe to assume that Matt won’t be going back any time. people need to stop being so defensive... they say ignorance is bliss. hmmmmmmmm! LOL

Well to be honest, I am going back to Space for Tiesto next month, yes yes, i know i know, I ahve to make the ulitmate sacifice to see one of my favorite DJ's, its gonna suck, hagning out in luis house but listening to Tiesto's set will take care of that, and probably get packed in there like cattle!!!