Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone not getting laid this weekend?

bullseye

i dont' even have a booty call right now ...

... but ya never know :devil:

:what:

yeah well my weekends consist of partying every fri nite sleepin all day sat and partying all nite sat sleepin all day sun . yeah and the fact i dont have a woman ...... nope no sex this weekend

• 7 months later...

being on topic means I gotta say something related. Yuh huh, im not getting laid this weekend. i never get laid any weekend. cant, no dick. goddamned homeless crackho with pirhana teeth she was.

men, value you prick and acknowledge it every chance you can, rub it and remind it how much you love it, wherever you are. no matter where you are. bitches, love the dick. show your appreciation for the dick by stopping strange men on the street randomly to open their pants, and put your knees to work and suck those random dicks. do i hear an AMEN!!!!!??????

Guest gabo
being on topic means I gotta say something related. Yuh huh, im not getting laid this weekend. i never get laid any weekend. cant, no dick. goddamned homeless crackho with pirhana teeth she was.

men, value you prick and acknowledge it every chance you can, rub it and remind it how much you love it, wherever you are. no matter where you are. bitches, love the dick. show your appreciation for the dick by stopping strange men on the street randomly to open their pants, and put your knees to work and suck those random dicks. do i hear an AMEN!!!!!??????

u still around?