Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This song makes me go crazy on the floor, anybody else?

lemme guess your 22yrs old into hard fast johnathan peters, mauro picotto right? Then thast why. Man this is the essence of house DEEP HOUSE. Come to the house dance conference and see how people work the floor to this music come to 718 sessions. Its about soul.

when louie vega played it at arc 2 months ago the place went banannas, BLAZE is an awseome production group.Hey no biggie jsut thought i would see if anyboyd else love this song as much as i do. Even arile played it at arc for closing night.

hmm, i wasn't feeling that at all. and i also like deep/soulful stuff, but that track sounds too tropical for me. maybe if i heard it louder like in a club i might look at it differently...

good point maybe you gotta hear it at a club go to shelter tonite timmy probably will play it.

lemme guess your 22yrs old into hard fast johnathan peters, mauro picotto right? Then thast why. Man this is the essence of house DEEP HOUSE. Come to the house dance conference and see how people work the floor to this music come to 718 sessions. Its about soul.

Uh I feel weird right now. jp & mp in the same boat? lol Skills cross musical boundaries. Anyway I want to appologize about not being able to be there last night @ spirit. I would have loved to. Rudy told me about hector and tomiie rocking it out pretty intense. I have to make it up to ya. And when is dj vibe playing there cause he said something about him playing spirit?

Peace and sorry for the dumb post people.

dude im all over house from deep to tribal from louie vega to victor calderone to danny tenalgia to tony humphries. Just wanted to see who else felt MY deeper soulful side of house. I guess not to many people here? Just some info BLAZE are legendary prodcuers for those who dont know.

Hey Bull do you have something against "hard and fast"...........music????