Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Frankie Knuckles @ Nerve Review

Bling

First of all, i would like to say thank you to all that attened the event. We had a great time and it's good to see that you all did as well. I would also like to thank all of you for your constructive criticism. Any feedback is good feedback in my eyes. There is always something that can be done better for future events.

As far as the door goes. My sincere apologies to the people that were not treated properly. There was a lot of hard work that was put into this event by tina (the X'ESS girl at the door). I think all the stress of making the night a success really got to her. But, yes, it was wrong of her to let it out on important people like all of you.

So, once again, my deepest apologies to all of you that were offended. I will make sure this will never happen again as I do want all of you to keep on coming out to our events.

I thank you for your continued support and look forward in seeing all of you in June!

sincerely

Ashish Shah

President / CEO

X'ESS Entertainment, Inc.

Ashish,

Your apology on behalf of your crew is very much appreciated. I look forward to your events and definitely count me in for June. I support the music industry and good events (especially good HOUSE music :) ) I understand your point of the girl being under stress its understandable and I can tell that the door gets pretty crazy at times. I suggest some shots prior to starting to work the door, that'll relax her some :pint: maybe more then a couple.... ;)

Again I appreciate the apology and welcome to Miami you guys will do amazing! Keep bringing on the talent.....Good luck to you and X'ESS! :)

DD

I hope the post above is a confirmation that you'll be back in Miami with more talent!!! We need you! :D

We shall see people its all up to us.

Let me ask...going on the success and quality of talent they brought down here for their first party....who would you like to see that you have never seen here before?

Would a change of venue make a big difference?

Being that these guys are from out of state and are committed to bringing you guys exceptional talent...what did you think of the cover...$10 bucks to me wasnt a bad deal for Frankie and the party that went off last Saturday...remember these guys are working from out of state so prices of doing these events go up a bit....so was the cover about right and would you have any second thoughts of paying it again if they offered another quality night?

(This is strictly me talking on behalf of my own interest....of course I am sure these guys would appreciate the feedback too)

good to see that so many of you truly enjoyed a night of real house music...

and really good to see nerve so packed with people that were jamming... for a second i thought i was at cielo in nyc or deep in la... miami needs more of this...

thanks again to frankie, def mix and xcess for one great night