Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Frankie Knuckles @ Nerve Review

Bling

That's a load of bullshit!!! I have seen dj's fit their record bags in that sizing frame that airlines have by the check-in counters for carry-on luggage. You'll have to come up with a better argument than that, bitch! I'm not saying, by any means, that Frankie's set was anything less than amazing. But, and this is a very huge but, to be the "Godfather of house" and spin with CD's. That's my opinion, from a vinyl purist's perspective! :D

you may wish to retract your bitch statement.

Frankie specifically used the time : his records were stolen in Ibiza as well as Todd Terry and Sasha & Digweed's.

Feel free to confirm this tomorrow night at 9pm.

That's a load of bullshit!!! I have seen dj's fit their record bags in that sizing frame that airlines have by the check-in counters for carry-on luggage. You'll have to come up with a better argument than that, bitch! I'm not saying, by any means, that Frankie's set was anything less than amazing. But, and this is a very huge but, to be the "Godfather of house" and spin with CD's. That's my opinion, from a vinyl purist's perspective! :D

Who you callin bitch, bitch! I have eaten bigger meals than you. Phill its gonna happen...sad to say it but vinyl is going bye bye.....everyone and their mother is producing music and from that aspect to the aspect of people on the receiving end of these cdrs and unreleased bits of music CD is just way more economical and convenient. Hell I am even getting on board soon....if you fail to change or at least keep up with technology and trends you'll be left behind. Vinyl will always be my first love, but I am looking ahead to the future. Like V was saying its just easier to work with and faster to get the hottests tracks rather than waiting and waiting. Just this weekend I listened to 4 different peoples new stuff..and got a few copies on CD....what the hell am I gonna do with it if I dont learn or use CDs...these tracks probably wont be pressed for at least another 4 months if not longer or at all...but I have the opportunity to bang them out now...but since I havent caught up the CD side of the biz I have to wait. There are a lot of talented people out there making music that are willing to share their music with the right people and i have been lucky enough to hear and be offered some of this music and I am getting tired of not being able to play it.

Guest saleen351

best hosue dj in the world = morillo

morillo = all cds

the rest of the dj world is just catching up..

Great night! Props to all those involved. One thing though....the door person was terrible and absoultely UNPROFESSIONAL! Maybe I encountered the wrong girl who was on a bad day of the month, but WOW she was a b.....! I think that the best thing about Nerve is there incredible staff and how they make us all feel at home from the moment we get there. Don't get me wrong the music, night was AMAZING. But please do something about that psycho!

Let me make something clear as well. I understand that they have a job to do, they must charge people in order to recuperate their investment etc. But there has to be a polite/and decent way to treat people! I have honestly never been treated or screamed at like I was that night.

She was probably a part of the XCESS ENTERTAINMENT staff, I know the Nerve staff pretty well and they have a lot more class/manners then this inidividual....I only wish XCESS ENT. the best because from the look of things they will only provide us with great house music from this moment on. But do something about that bad tempered girl.....

:bowdown: Congrats xcess and nerve on a great event though! Nothing like listening to good ol' house music, Frankie rocked! :bounce:

Guest saleen351
Great night! Props to all those involved. One thing though....the door person was terrible and absoultely UNPROFESSIONAL! Maybe I encountered the wrong girl who was on a bad day of the month, but WOW she was a b.....! I think that the best thing about Nerve is there incredible staff and how they make us all feel at home from the moment we get there. Don't get me wrong the music, night was AMAZING. But please do something about that psycho!

Let me make something clear as well. I understand that they have a job to do, they must charge people in order to recuperate their investment etc. But there has to be a polite/and decent way to treat people! I have honestly never been treated or screamed at like I was that night.

She was probably a part of the XCESS ENTERTAINMENT staff, I know the Nerve staff pretty well and they have a lot more class/manners then this inidividual....I only wish XCESS ENT. the best because from the look of things they will only provide us with great house music from this moment on. But do something about that big nosed bad tempered girl.....or send her to learn manners.....a makeover would help as well.... :)

:bowdown: Congrats xcess and nerve on a great event though! Nothing like listening to good ol' house music, Frankie rocked! :bounce:

I know the chick you are talking about, but she was more than a sweetheart to me, took care of me and my roomate, maybe she didn't like you, j/k

btw, i find this weird, since I know who you know, and who you know, calls the shots over there. anyways, nice meeting ya a while back...

Well maybe she has a problem with women.......No wait...I don't think so because while she screamed at me she scramed at the guys that were next to me and the guys that were behind him and the girl at the corner....and the homeless person sitting on the curve and the dog that passed by and the..... :aaah:

Ok, joking aside I wasn't the only one being mistreated at the door it was more then 10 of us...but whatever. No big deal and yes who you know and I know did take care of me....as usual :) But to be finally taking care of is not the point its how you are treated from the moment you reach the door. I just wanted to make a point that this girl was being EXTREMELY rude.

ps. Nice seeing you a while back as well. Hope to see you soon!

Guest saleen351
Well maybe she has a problem with women.......No wait...I don't think so because while she screamed at me she scramed at the guys that were next to me and the guys that were behind him and the girl at the corner....and the homeless person sitting on the curve and the dog that passed by and the..... :aaah:

Ok, joking aside I wasn't the only one being mistreated at the door it was more then 10 of us...but whatever. No big deal and yes who you know and I know did take care of me....as usual :) But to be finally taking care of is not the point its how you are treated from the moment you reach the door. I just wanted to make a point that this girl was being EXTREMELY rude.

ps. Nice seeing you a while back as well. Hope to see you soon!

I was gonna email you, but your biz card was the victum of a rough day drinking at the pool..... Btw, very nice shot of you on cj from that night, may I even say, you looked beautiful... (psst a couple miami jocks in your mag said the same thing)

I know the chick you are talking about, but she was more than a sweetheart to me, took care of me and my roomate, maybe she didn't like you, j/k

btw, i find this weird, since I know who you know, and who you know, calls the shots over there. anyways, nice meeting ya a while back...

Nick, it's the short pigeon at the door dressed all in black right? The one with the british accent? She was nice to me and my friends as well. No complaints here. And of course Sami loves all of us at CP so it couldn't have been her either!

Guest saleen351

for the record, i've never had a problem at any door any time since i moved to miami, sure i got banned from space for 6 months, but now i run it...

Nick, it's the short pigeon at the door dressed all in black right? The one with the british accent? She was nice to me and my friends as well. No complaints here. And of course Sami loves all of us at CP so it couldn't have been her either!

I would never DARE to talk about Sami!!! Sami is the best and sweetest!!! :bowdown:

It's another one...had never seen her in my life...

For the record I have never had a problem with people at the door either, I never bitch about clubs, and am not really picky, for me to post this must mean I was really treated with disrespect do not want to make a fiasco out of this...I just see a future in store for xcess in Miami and if it were me running it I would like others feedback on customer service....

First of all, i would like to say thank you to all that attened the event. We had a great time and it's good to see that you all did as well. I would also like to thank all of you for your constructive criticism. Any feedback is good feedback in my eyes. There is always something that can be done better for future events.

As far as the door goes. My sincere apologies to the people that were not treated properly. There was a lot of hard work that was put into this event by tina (the X'ESS girl at the door). I think all the stress of making the night a success really got to her. But, yes, it was wrong of her to let it out on important people like all of you.

So, once again, my deepest apologies to all of you that were offended. I will make sure this will never happen again as I do want all of you to keep on coming out to our events.

I thank you for your continued support and look forward in seeing all of you in June!

sincerely

Ashish Shah

President / CEO

X'ESS Entertainment, Inc.