Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Frankie Knuckles @ Nerve Review

Bling

Huh? Has Sean posted? Anybody heard from him??? He had a bit too much of this :pint: last night. Hope he is ok.

No...I am kind of worried myself. I think he was okay, we didn't let him leave and made him wait it out in the car a bit. I dont think he had much to eat last night and got a little sick because of that.

Thankyou for all of your concerns about me. It really means alot that there are people who were watching out for me. LYRIK especially, I owe you my life...litteraly. I'll just leave it at that for now cause I'm exhausted and embarassed, but thank God I'm still alive. Unfortunately I had to werk all day...and needless to say I was dragin ass.

Important question for BLING: I was going through my camera and came across a picture of me with an extremely gorgeous girl...damn i wish i would've been sober during that...I don't even remeber taking any of the pics that are on my camera. Who is she? there's a pic of you two as well.

Whoever she is, I would really like to meet her while coherent.

SS :pint:

Thankyou for all of your concerns about me. It really means alot that there are people who were watching out for me. LYRIK especially, I owe you my life...litteraly. I'll just leave it at that for now cause I'm exhausted and embarassed, but thank God I'm still alive. Unfortunately I had to werk all day...and needless to say I was dragin ass.

Important question for BLING: I was going through my camera and came across a picture of me with an extremely gorgeous girl...damn i wish i would've been sober during that...I don't even remeber taking any of the pics that are on my camera. Who is she? there's a pic of you two as well.

:lol3: At least you have the photos to prove that she was hot and that it wasn't just your imagination in your drunken stupor! Don't worry, by 5am, I wasn't any better off than you in the sober department. :D

Ah come on Sean I did what anyone would have done, I'm just glad you got better and are all right. Its BBQ time now bitchs!

Yeah, you guys were like dogs in heat closing in for the kill last night. :laugh:

I didnt see no leg humpin.

I remember her, she was a hottie and so was interview junkie...both good looking women and you in your hot momma dress.

What a f*cking night!! When I arrived just before 11:00, Sheldon stepped up and spun a nice nice set of some jazzy house, lots of horns, guitars and shit.

John Huang spun a great set too, dropping a few brazillian flavored tracks and one bomb mid-way that opened the House for business!

Frankie was just too much, I had no idea what we in for, thick deep bass infused with deep soulful vocals, very vocal based, very nice, most tracks I have never heard before. The hightlight tracks for me: Peter Hecher - Disco Tek Is Bumpin followed by DJ Chus - That Feeling!!! Got my legs moving again after I thought they were toast.

One other notable point, did the Godfather of House spin any vinyl? I was looking in the booth all night and didn't see one piece of wax. Now that's saying something...

Great time hanging with all you ladies and gentlemen for a truely classic night...Peace out!

I'M GLAD THAT EVERYONE ENJOYED THE NIGHT. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS. I WOULD LOVE TO COME BACK AND PLAY AGAIN BUT IT'S ALL UP TO NERVE LOUNGE.

ANY COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, BOOKINGS, OR ANY CONCERNS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT ANY TIME AT

JON@XESSENTERTAINMENT.COM

AIM: JONH2373

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE.

Jon Huang

WWW.XESSENTERTAINMENT.COM

i WILL SAY THE SOUND SYSTEM IS WAY OFF

I was raised in the Ghetto, that track, could not hear any mid range. The entire violin accompaniment(?) was missing. James told me some shit was blown. Bummer.

I liked the set of Mr. Knucles but I could not feel the overall flow. One track was on, then the next was not hitting properly (IMO). It didn't help me with the missing mid range.

I stuck out til the end as I had to repect the man. Loved the end. Perops to X ess and NERVE. ONCE AGAIN, A MASTER GRACING YOUR DECKS.

I was raised in the Ghetto, that track, could not hear any mid range. The entire violin accompaniment(?) was missing. James told me some shit was blown. Bummer.

I liked the set of Mr. Knucles but I could not feel the overall flow. One track was on, then the next was not hitting properly (IMO). It didn't help me with the missing mid range.

I stuck out til the end as I had to repect the man. Loved the end. Perops to X ess and NERVE. ONCE AGAIN, A MASTER GRACING YOUR DECKS.

Seems like the system was fine for the most part of the night and right around 3am it started to sound off to me.

Guest saleen351

sound was perfect, you have no idea what you are talking about. I was in the booth, back vip, dance floor, and reg vip, and all night long it sounded great. Even the non clubbers commented on how good it sounded.