Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board fucking sucks....

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok if this board sucks then why do u people keep comin on here? Pretty simple solution there

exactly dude .. i say to these folks who are complaining too much about the board .. "pack your bags and off you go guys . no one is forcing you to stay .. really"

not sure if you guys got the memo, but theres like 15 forums on here... its just the NY and the Car and Bikes forums that suck dick...

sex/drama/Bump&... aren't that bad...

with that being said...

BE MORE FUNNY!!!!

ya know i havent exactly read anything you posted that made me burst into laughter. How bout startin us off with some humor, let us know what u think is funny so that the New York board can better itself. And why would anyone come to a club board to read about cars and bikes? just wonderin

ya know i havent exactly read anything you posted that made me burst into laughter. How bout startin us off with some humor, let us know what u think is funny so that the New York board can better itself. And why would anyone come to a club board to read about cars and bikes? just wonderin

you got some point there kid ..

peace

the MASK

everybody knows cp is the worse one online. Thats why their are OTHERS where some people from here know about as well. Sorry guys who wonder why we keep coming back well once you been around for a while and if you guus went out more you would see. But i keep coming back cause i do know people on this board and sometimes the stupidity and ignorance of this board is worth it.

everybody knows cp is the worse one online. Thats why their are OTHERS where some people from here know about as well. Sorry guys who wonder why we keep coming back well once you been around for a while and if you guus went out more you would see. But i keep coming back cause i do know people on this board and sometimes the stupidity and ignorance of this board is worth it.

well said

reading reviews of wack clubs and djs sometimes provide entertainment

well we have to define what makes a massage board good or not .. other wise we will be opinionated .. driven by our own emotions

i think a board is a good one if:

1. it can let u speak freely

2. it has ppl who are knowledgable about the topic they talk about

3. you can make good friends out of

4. has interesting features .. icons .. pms .. profiles .. etc.]

5. offer links to other benefits .. like guest passes, other clubs, etc.

so .. let us define what makes a good massage board .. after that .. let us put some weights on each of the criteria (after we all agreed to what is the criteria) .. then based on that . we can then vote and rate . and then we can rank massage boards

make sense???

peace

the MASK

CP has too many forums.

for example...i dont see why there is a seperate humor forum. getting rid of that forum may encourage posting entertaining stuff on other the boards.

i dont see why hiphop has to be seperate from the music forum.

i dont see why London has to be sperate from Global.

CP has too many forums.

for example...i dont see why there is a seperate humor forum. getting rid of that forum may encourage posting entertaining stuff on other the boards.

i dont see why hiphop has to be seperate from the music forum.

i dont see why London has to be sperate from Global.

make sense .. good points bigoppanils ..

peace

the MASK

well we have to define what makes a massage board good or not .. other wise we will be opinionated .. driven by our own emotions

i think a board is a good one if:

1. it can let u speak freely

2. it has ppl who are knowledgable about the topic they talk about

3. you can make good friends out of

4. has interesting features .. icons .. pms .. profiles .. etc.]

5. offer links to other benefits .. like guest passes, other clubs, etc.

so .. let us define what makes a good massage board .. after that .. let us put some weights on each of the criteria (after we all agreed to what is the criteria) .. then based on that . we can then vote and rate . and then we can rank massage boards

make sense???

peace

the MASK

you should be an analyst?