Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Old/Ugly people at Crobar and Avalon

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of the older ppl i find more chill and mad cool than those young punks who get on my nerves, i'm only 23 and notice this. I go to dance and i notice most older ppl are the better dancers as well. House music dance conference style, those ppl are way over 30 n 40 and they can school anyone.

samurai- i dont mind "older" people but i do think seeing OLD people . 60ish, is a little strange... im not saying they cant party, i do think its adorable and i love old people, but not when they are with gross slutty 20yr old girlfriends. its just reeally weird.

yea dan you wish ;) now you owe me anal :beer: hahahah :pint:

Dragon, i was having fun for about those 10 minutes when we had a circle but then it was just so weak after that....nice to meet you though you're a good dancer and have a great vibe you were calliin out everyone in that circle to dance hehe

im gonna check out spirit soon.. i hope its gooood!!!!

some of the older ppl i find more chill and mad cool than those young punks who get on my nerves, i'm only 23 and notice this. I go to dance and i notice most older ppl are the better dancers as well. House music dance conference style, those ppl are way over 30 n 40 and they can school anyone.

Werd man... early in the Fleming nite, there was this older dude tap dancing on the floor! it sounded pretty cool with the music...on beat and all... i just hope that i'll be brave enough to go out and boogy like that when i'm older!

samurai- i dont mind "older" people but i do think seeing OLD people . 60ish, is a little strange... im not saying they cant party, i do think its adorable and i love old people, but not when they are with gross slutty 20yr old girlfriends. its just reeally weird.

yea dan you wish ;) now you owe me anal :beer: hahahah :pint:

Dragon, i was having fun for about those 10 minutes when we had a circle but then it was just so weak after that....nice to meet you though you're a good dancer and have a great vibe you were calliin out everyone in that circle to dance hehe

im gonna check out spirit soon.. i hope its gooood!!!!

Werd man... early in the Fleming nite, there was this older dude tap dancing on the floor! it sounded pretty cool with the music...on beat and all... i just hope that i'll be brave enough to go out and boogy like that when i'm older!

Samurai- i dont mind "older" people at all, i agree with what you're saying, but I do find OLD people to be a little strange when im out... like 60 with 20 year old girlfriends.. and a whole lot of them.. thats weird. and i love old people, but i donno to me that is just weird...

haha dan you wish!!! "now you owe me anal" :beer::pint: okay ready to go.

Dragon - hey nice meeting u the other night by the way... i had fun in that circle for a little bit, but otherwise it was incredibly weak, i left right after that. you 've got a great vibe tho :) niiiice moooves too hehe

Hah, the tap dancing dude. He's been partying forever, I seen him everywhere. Raves, Exit and Avalon, I think he was at Lunatarium a few times too, that guy OWNZ :bowdown:

Ah, 60 yr old dude with their slut 20yr old gold diggers lol, is all good long as i'm having a good time.

...Ah, 60 yr old dude with their slut 20yr old gold diggers lol, ...

I really don't know how those gurls do it??!!

Was chatting with this chick at Vue and she brings me ova to her "man"...he was like 80 years old nodding off in the corner!!....toooo weird for me...I wuz outta there :shake:

make me go like this : :vomit2:

Please, sweetie, just make sure your nasty ass negative attitude is nowhere near me. Anywhere they allow your miserable attitude to slip in, because if it's me doing the door...your ass would be on her way home, or to another kiddie venue.

Also, nasty lil miserable kiddies like you, well, their boyfriends always slide by me....cuz I always be happy, if not, I stay home.

My advice to you, grow up. Who do you think owns operates and runs shit....their slightly older..........and alot happier...cuz they in charge.

grow up deary, or stay home.

:gang::hat: