Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Old/Ugly people at Crobar and Avalon

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, 60 yr old dude with their slut 20yr old gold diggers lol, is all good long as i'm having a good time.

yeah, that's their bidness...whatever makes them happy yo... :D as long as people aren't disturbing me and mah groove, i'm a happy little clubber :beer:

ok. remember twilo. the old deaf guy??? or the guy with the glow in the dark bracelets???

Or the guy in his underwear with the glow necklaces? He bends them into initals and shit.

That deaf guy has been around forever. He gets his groove off the bass that vibrates the floor.

Werd man... early in the Fleming nite, there was this older dude tap dancing on the floor! it sounded pretty cool with the music...on beat and all... i just hope that i'll be brave enough to go out and boogy like that when i'm older!

the "Tap Dancing Guy" has been clubbing for MANY MANY Years...he is deaf and goes out to clubs becuz he can feel the vibrations from the music and it makes him very happy....I love that guy.....Ive seen him partying ever since I started going out... :)

Please, sweetie, just make sure your nasty ass negative attitude is nowhere near me. Anywhere they allow your miserable attitude to slip in, because if it's me doing the door...your ass would be on her way home, or to another kiddie venue.

Also, nasty lil miserable kiddies like you, well, their boyfriends always slide by me....cuz I always be happy, if not, I stay home.

My advice to you, grow up. Who do you think owns operates and runs shit....their slightly older..........and alot happier...cuz they in charge.

grow up deary, or stay home.

:gang::hat:

sweetie, you need to cut back on the geltabs... i couldn't be as tangential as you if i tried.. i don't think xxrachelxx (or a majority of cp'ers) would want to be anywhere in your general vicinity because you're quite scary... if im wrong then sorry.. :love:

on a side note... im not against partying with old people, as my cousin's gf is 37 (he's 21).. i have fun with her and her friends when we all go out, but i dont want to be surrounded by people twice my age every night... if a venue is full of older people then i will take my "kiddie ass" and go somewhere else to party with people i have more shit in common with... i dont want the only connection being...

hey.. you're at crobar tonight!!

yeah me too..

cool...

word...

while old people may be intelligent i dont find conversations with them to be as interesting compared to someone my own age...

...on a side note... im not against partying with old people, as my cousin's gf is 37 (he's 21).. i have fun with her and her friends when we all go out, ...

I would hardly consider 37 to be "old". The whole club experience is putting people together with similar interests (ie. Music) and therefore that would make for compatibilty regardless of age. I know plenty of older "folks" than you that can dance their asses off...me included! :lickit:

I'm on a 2 pac kinda level....it's takes time sweetums, doesn't happen over night. Did you know 2 pacs mom was a Black Panther? pretty interesting stuff....apple don't fall far from the trees....now, why cut 'em down?

This is way cool:

Never give up

No matter what is going on

Never give up

Develop the heart

Too much energy in your country is spent

Developing the mind instead of the heart.

Be compassionate not just to your friends but to everyone

Be compassionate.

Work for peace in your heart and in the world.

Work for peace and I say again

Never give up.

No matter what is happening,

No matter what is going on around you,

Never give up.

-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Guest gabo
ok. remember twilo. the old deaf guy??? or the guy with the glow in the dark bracelets???

oh shit! yes I remember those two guys! they always had weed, I used to always end up sitting next to them at one point and smoking up with them, the deaf guy was cool, the weirdo with the stciks was umm weird.

some of the older ppl i find more chill and mad cool than those young punks who get on my nerves, i'm only 23 and notice this. I go to dance and i notice most older ppl are the better dancers as well. House music dance conference style, those ppl are way over 30 n 40 and they can school anyone.

i hear ya kid .. i personally think that if u can move and can feel the music then u r dancing . it does not matter how old you are ..

and as a matter of fact .. if u get old and u still can dance . then u have a lot of heart ..

peace

the MASK

Dragon - hey nice meeting u the other night by the way... i had fun in that circle for a little bit, but otherwise it was incredibly weak, i left right after that. you 've got a great vibe tho :) niiiice moooves too hehe

ok ok .. i guess i was harsh on u .. so here goes:

memory .. erase ... erase .. erase ..

hey there rachael .. how are you my friend

peace

the MASK

Werd man... early in the Fleming nite, there was this older dude tap dancing on the floor! it sounded pretty cool with the music...on beat and all... i just hope that i'll be brave enough to go out and boogy like that when i'm older!

YOU!!!!!!! ... r u kidding me ???? .. when u r old (which i dont see it happening) .. u will be still going and going . and going .. (ta ta ta ta ta ... ta ta ta ta ta ... ) .. toy style .. baby ..

i wish i have 1/100 of your energy darling .. God bless you ..

peace

the MASK

Please, sweetie, just make sure your nasty ass negative attitude is nowhere near me. Anywhere they allow your miserable attitude to slip in, because if it's me doing the door...your ass would be on her way home, or to another kiddie venue.

Also, nasty lil miserable kiddies like you, well, their boyfriends always slide by me....cuz I always be happy, if not, I stay home.

My advice to you, grow up. Who do you think owns operates and runs shit....their slightly older..........and alot happier...cuz they in charge.

grow up deary, or stay home.

:gang::hat:

hey darling .. nice to hear you posting again .. and wow .. can u slam people ... dude .. i dont wana be your enemy that is for sure ..

when are we going dancing dear? ... i hear u kick ass and make the whole scene when u dance ...

much love

peace

the MASK

sweetie, you need to cut back on the geltabs... i couldn't be as tangential as you if i tried.. i don't think xxrachelxx (or a majority of cp'ers) would want to be anywhere in your general vicinity because you're quite scary... if im wrong then sorry.. :love:

oldtimer .. no u r wrong on this one .. sorry .. muzikchick is an amazingly intelligent woman . she is a writer, a politician, a dancer .. with lots of talents ..

she speaks her mind and her soul without fear or restrictions .. she is one person that i wish we had many more of ..

peace

the MASK

oldtimer .. no u r wrong on this one .. sorry .. muzikchick is an amazingly intelligent woman . she is a writer, a politician, a dancer .. with lots of talents ..

she speaks her mind and her soul without fear or restrictions .. she is one person that i wish we had many more of ..

peace

the MASK

amazingly intelligent?? well, she hasnt really shown any signs of intelligence... maybe under that pile of nonsensical babbling which you call intelligent conversation, there might be some intelligence, but it has yet to surface in my opinion.. if she were able to form coherent sentences then maybe she can be intelligent... she may speak her mind and soul but she sounds like an idiot doing so.. she's obviously an attention whore and i feel i have been tricked into her silly little "kiddie" game by criticizing her outlandish responses and giving her the negative criticism she wants...

THIS BOARD FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!