Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Old/Ugly people at Crobar and Avalon

:bounce: dragon is an Egyptian Financial Analyst whom I already had a verbal convo with....he's smart...but, all the genious mathamaticians did start outa Egypt...ie. Pyramid (so, i value his opinion)

As for proving anything to the rest of you........for what reason.

my area is psychology.....Excellent at it....perhaps why a finance person...well, hey....it's math.

XO

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of u roll away to much and some of you should roll more often

jesus christ talk about a bunch of lunatics.

muzikchik there is no way in hell you are a writer...whenever you say something it really makes no sense unless you've copied and pasted it from a health website or the buddist site.

and secondly, you all need to learn how to get a sense of humor and not taking CLUBBING so seriously. or music or whatever the hell it is that you call it. if ur so damn open minded u would have the fucking respect for me or anyone else to be as shallow or snobby as we want to be. you should get out of your 1 way whole and open ur mind up to more things than what is simply stated. Stop taking this board so seriously and get some real lives...as for me i will continue to use emoticons as i please because they make me laugh. its like telling a racist joke... im not REALLY racist. its funny. you need to all lighten up.

amazingly intelligent?? well, she hasnt really shown any signs of intelligence... maybe under that pile of nonsensical babbling which you call intelligent conversation, there might be some intelligence, but it has yet to surface in my opinion.. if she were able to form coherent sentences then maybe she can be intelligent... she may speak her mind and soul but she sounds like an idiot doing so.. she's obviously an attention whore and i feel i have been tricked into her silly little "kiddie" game by criticizing her outlandish responses and giving her the negative criticism she wants...

THIS BOARD FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!

dude . u r entitle to your opinion . no doubt ..

peace

the MASK

:bounce: dragon is an Egyptian Financial Analyst whom I already had a verbal convo with....he's smart...but, all the genious mathamaticians did start outa Egypt...ie. Pyramid (so, i value his opinion)

As for proving anything to the rest of you........for what reason.

my area is psychology.....Excellent at it....perhaps why a finance person...well, hey....it's math.

XO

girl .. i am both Egyptian, French and Chinese .. but thanks for remembering the egyptian part . coz it is very special part of me ..

keep it real girl .. and dont mind anyone else

peace

the MASK

yea i saw that guy at exit....havin himself a grand old time lol

the "Tap Dancing Guy" has been clubbing for MANY MANY Years...he is deaf and goes out to clubs becuz he can feel the vibrations from the music and it makes him very happy....I love that guy.....Ive seen him partying ever since I started going out... :)

BULLETIN! clubs are a business. crobar spirit etc WANT 30/40 yr olds who make $50,000/ $100,000 yearly and can spend $$$$ on booze.

guess what an 18 year old on a $70 dollar allowance from his parents isnt the preferred patron of an adult-ish/ mature-ish club-

is this news to anyone??

ps long before my time nightclubs were more ADULT- stork room, copa, all the old NYC clubs. the 'teen' wave is a relatively new phenomenon at clubs, starting in late 5660s & increasing in late 70s , then 80s when 'club kids' became the trend. that has continued.

BULLETIN! clubs are a business. crobar spirit etc WANT 30/40 yr olds who make $50,000/ $100,000 yearly and can spend $$$$ on booze.

guess what an 18 year old on a $70 dollar allowance from his parents isnt the preferred patron of an adult-ish/ mature-ish club-

is this news to anyone??

ps long before my time nightclubs were more ADULT- stork room, copa, all the old NYC clubs. the 'teen' wave is a relatively new phenomenon at clubs, starting in late 5660s & increasing in late 70s , then 80s when 'club kids' became the trend. that has continued.

interesting information Clinton . thanks for sharing

peace

the MASK

please refrain from staring at thyself in a mirror too long...and the food will stay in place....dear.

I knew a fat hasidic chick named Rachelle....that's when i learned hasidics had their share of sluts, too...they aren't as reserved as they appear.

What good is a long skirt....when it can be used to hide lewdity.

She attempted the bullyness...her 300 pound 6 foot monster that she was.....size don't scare me, at all.

............................why pretend?

http://www.foxcoats.com/contents/departments.htm

please refrain from staring at thyself in a mirror too long...and the food will stay in place....dear.

I knew a fat hasidic chick named Rachelle....that's when i learned hasidics had their share of sluts, too...they aren't as reserved as they appear.

What good is a long skirt....when it can be used to hide lewdity.

She attempted the bullyness...her 300 pound 6 foot monster that she was.....size don't scare me, at all.

............................why pretend?

http://www.foxcoats.com/contents/departments.htm

NEVER POST AGAIN

attention on what clubs want and dont want.....

clubs don't like cheap guys who make a measley 50k, wanna get in free and buy one drink.

clubs want 6+ figure makers who like to show off for the women....

that's what the "ideal" situation for a club is.....

kids don't pay bills, however they may or may not be responsible for setting new trends if creative enough....that's a whole different ball game. most kids today are television and video game dumb and lack any creativity to set such trends........sooo, well....what can u do....

clubs don't like cheap guys who make a measley 50k, wanna get in free and buy one drink.

kids don't pay bills, however they may or may not be responsible for setting new trends if creative enough....that's a whole different ball game. most kids today are television and video game dumb and lack any creativity to set such trends........sooo, well....what can u do....