Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Old/Ugly people at Crobar and Avalon

YOU!!!!!!! ... r u kidding me ???? .. when u r old (which i dont see it happening) .. u will be still going and going . and going .. (ta ta ta ta ta ... ta ta ta ta ta ... ) .. toy style .. baby ..

i wish i have 1/100 of your energy darling .. God bless you ..

um...i think you're the one that dances like a maniac while drawing a huge circle around you when you hit the floor?? :)

then again, i could say that about the entire CP/Avalon crew...heh heh... We should call ourselves "The Fellowship of the Official Floor Ripper Uppers" :laugh::laugh:

as for me, it's called "sitting at the desk in front of a computer all week for at least 40+ hours"! that's what i call Pent up energy unleashed on the floor baby!! when friday rolls around, i'm like, "bring it onnnnnnnnn....." :rock::getdown:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um...i think you're the one that dances like a maniac while drawing a huge circle around you when you hit the floor??

then again, i could say that about the entire CP/Avalon crew...heh heh... We should call ourselves "The Fellowship of the Official Floor Ripper Uppers" :laugh::laugh:

as for me, it's called "sitting at the desk in front of a computer all week for at least 40+ hours"! that's what i call Pent up energy unleashed on the floor baby!! when friday rolls around, i'm like, "bring it onnnnnnnnn....." :rock::getdown:

i like that .. "The Fellowship of the Official Floor Ripper Uppers" .. :funny:

as far as you working that much .. i suggest u do what i do sometimes .. :pissy: ... it kina help relief your stress .. hehe

peace

the MASK

all i know is last week or whenever the hell it was. We were dancing there and it was just the 3 of us with everyone else back behind "the line". Gotta be the strangest thing i ever seen in a club. Kinda cool too, to have all that room to break out.

As far as older ppl i do agree.

Billy

all i know is last week or whenever the hell it was. We were dancing there and it was just the 3 of us with everyone else back behind "the line". Gotta be the strangest thing i ever seen in a club. Kinda cool too, to have all that room to break out.

Billy

that was fun fun fun :party:

Billy

gooo billyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ..

peace

the MASK

dont worry about her... shes probably fat herself.. no one but her understands her jibberish... pay it no mind.

Though her posts are a pocket of confusion and can distract you rachael is the real supastar princess and a hottie and I wanna be like her.

:half:

Muzik Chick,,, can you please die already? Once again your posts are way off topic, repeated 5 times, and make ab-so-fucking-loutely no SENSE what-so-EVER.

Don't you have shoes to shine or something?

Muzik Chick,,, can you please die already? Once again your posts are way off topic, repeated 5 times, and make ab-so-fucking-loutely no SENSE what-so-EVER.

Don't you have shoes to shine or something?

dude .. no point to feel like that about anyone .. everyone can write whatever they want .. it is an open forum ..

if u dont understand her writings it is ok . just dont wish someone to die ..

let's share the love dude

peace

the MASK

dont worry about her... shes probably fat herself.. no one but her understands her jibberish... pay it no mind.

wrong dude . muzikchick .. is a fine woman .. she is in great shape .. and she used to be a dancer herself ..

if u dont understand her writings that is ok .. but u cant judge her when u did not see her ..

peace

the MASK

Hey..

Im all for lovin' and bein' a nice guy and all that, but I've seen her insult people tons of times for no apparent reason. Top that off with the fact that everytime she posts, it has nothing to do with the topic currently in discussion. She then repeats the same post 5 to 6 times in a row, because she doesn't understand the "submit reply" feature of this forum.

Did I mention the "KILL WHITEY" thread she started last week?

Sorry, but she deserves no love :gang:

well she has never seen me before either so i dont know how she goes off calling me fat....

that is true too rachael . and u r in v. good shape yourself .. and u can dance too girl ..

it is all this message board crap that makes people fight and stuff .. not worthed if u ask me

peace

the MASK

Hey..

Im all for lovin' and bein' a nice guy and all that, but I've seen her insult people tons of times for no apparent reason. Top that off with the fact that everytime she posts, it has nothing to do with the topic currently in discussion. She then repeats the same post 5 to 6 times in a row, because she doesn't understand the "submit reply" feature of this forum.

Did I mention the "KILL WHITEY" thread she started last week?

Sorry, but she deserves no love :gang:

well .. u have ur opinion . i respect that ..

i just think that if someone is showing no love for example ... then we shoud not do the same . coz then how can we show people a better way of doing things if we do the same ... u know what i mean?

peace

the MASK

wrong dude . muzikchick .. is a fine woman .. she is in great shape .. and she used to be a dancer herself ..

if u dont understand her writings that is ok .. but u cant judge her when u did not see her ..

peace

the MASK

i cant actually do anything i want. this is a meeageboard and even if it was in person i would stil do whatevver i want, for i dont give a shit about any of you or what you think..

I really don't know how those gurls do it??!!

Was chatting with this chick at Vue and she brings me ova to her "man"...he was like 80 years old nodding off in the corner!!....toooo weird for me...I wuz outta there :shake:

that just reminded me of this one time, when i went to factory, i believe it was a couple of years ago and there was girl who was very attractive who was with her 60 something year old boyfriend or whatever he was to her and all the guys were trying to holla but they couldn't get her away from that old guy....more power to him i guess

theres alot of older people who dance better than plenty of youngins and appreciate a good party and know thier history and music. But you wont find them in any BIG NYC club.

am i missing something?? is there a point to this post???

good... i hope they stay out of the big clubs... i HATE old/ugly people... jk

silverbull.. you turned going out with a bunch of friends, having some fun and maybe meeting new people into some kind of contest.... who cares how good some people dance or dont dance.. who cares if someone knows their edm history or doesn't... who cares if someone knows the dj who is spinning or has no idea what is going on... you have this whole holier than thou image because you've been around for a while and prefer small lounges... and you think that people who go to smaller lounges are better than people who go to clubs... it's fucking retarded...

ps... there's also a lot of youngins who can break grandpa's knees on the dancefloor... so what?

pps... there's a lot of people who go to smaller lounges on house nights to just look pretty and buy cosmo's and order bottles of champagne.. so what..