Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apartment Hunting

if u want a close commute.....i would go with weehawken....nice area....right near the city.....

dont go anywhere else in hudson co.....it blows....trust me i know :laugh:

bergen county is nice too but the commute will be longer of course

a friend of mine cant stop talking about hoboken and how shes going to move there...

lets go, although its pretty damn expensive right there now... anywhere really i just want to travel, and see different things...

same~! and i figure i can do that now b/c i don't have any responsibilities and shit like that.. but it is way expensive for us right now...

anyone have any useful links for apt listings in NYC and NJ...

thanks,

"needs an apt asap"

Oh my !! The baby bird finally decided to leave the nest !! 'bout friggin time.... (u grown ass mama)

Listen, you can come live in my basement....its hooked up : Damp air conditioning, no windows, noisy ass neighbors, loud ass R&B shit jammin from up top, leaky plumbing (the super said he was gonna fix it last may)... but u can still take a quiet shit ! ..

and oh yeah, the "apt" has a hot plate for all ya culinary experiments :)

Holla back soon, I got lotsa inquiries about it....but since u r a CP member, you get the first crack at it. :)

Oh my !! The baby bird finally decided to leave the nest !! 'bout friggin time.... (u grown ass mama)

Listen, you can come live in my basement....its hooked up : Damp air conditioning, no windows, noisy ass neighbors, loud ass R&B shit jammin from up top, leaky plumbing (the super said he was gonna fix it last may)... but u can still take a quiet shit ! ..

Holla back soon, I got lotsa inquiries about it....but since u r a CP member, you get the first crack at it. :)

lmfao...I was beginning to miss your posts

a friend of mine cant stop talking about hoboken and how shes going to move there...

hoboken fucking blows man......tell her not to move there....WAYYYYYY overpriced.....noisy weekends from all the drunkards.......NO PARKING WHATSOEVER.....

its hell on earth if u ask me......

same~! and i figure i can do that now b/c i don't have any responsibilities and shit like that.. but it is way expensive for us right now...

i have some savings that wouldnt mind dipping in to, along with some items i could sell (car, watches etc.) if i got into some financial troubles... im seriously contemplating this... my lease is up in august i think ill just take all my belongings store them at my parents and just go... i think i need to do this...

Damn Max...I didn't know you had game like that!! and here I

thought your only pick-up line was "Is this your soap"...

WoooOooo Smooth Daddy! :laugh:

..fyi everyone - i was joking about new jersey...i rather enjoy the responses the good old garden state gets from native new yorkers...i wont get into it because people will take it the wrong way and start an argument...regardless of that, i hope M finds a great space for her new home...no matter where it may be...if i find anything useful or hear of anything i will most certainly send it your way...good luck!

i have some savings that wouldnt mind dipping in to, along with some items i could sell (car, watches etc.) if i got into some financial troubles... im seriously contemplating this... my lease is up in august i think ill just take all my belongings store them at my parents and just go... i think i need to do this...

i'd do it if i were you....

..fyi everyone - i was joking about new jersey...i rather enjoy the responses the good old garden state gets from native new yorkers...i wont get into it because people will take it the wrong way and start an argument...regardless of that, i hope M finds a great space for her new home...no matter where it may be...if i find anything useful or hear of anything i will most certainly send it your way...good luck!

thank you for the luck and info! :)