Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soooo how was everyones weekend!?!?!?!

fliptoniaaa

when r u thinking of going to djais??

i have a bbq at my cuzzin laura's house in bayonne, but i would like to make it down there if i'm not to sauced. im thinkin after 10pm, but i cant remember wat time lynne is working til. there will be plenty of other nights if i cant make it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my weekend was mostly a blur. i still feel like crap. wish i could take a nap right now. i should do like george costanza and set up a little bed under my desk. i'm going to try and never drink again. i'm curious to see how long this will last; and oh yeah, now i remember why i stopped doing coke in the first place. :hang:

have a great day.

pics for ur viewing enjoyment!!!!!!!!!!

F-AOGrhy1buGrHLoQLN4DuaA

standing row - marisol(not cp member), happyface, sotuchick, me, tranzwhore, browneydtrouble, themrs, mrsblend....bottom row - elvis (non cp member), Edgar V, lextcy( t.w's fiance)

F-AOGrhy1buGrHLsQLN4DubA

in this pic... i will just mention the ones that i didnt in the other....theres doug, trancemonkey, and blendprod is standing to the left of themrs and grooveeric is standing to the right, both in black shirts!!!!!! and of course theres the bitch koky, staning in his yellow tank top....has he taken that tank top off yet!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:laugh:

F-AOGrhy1buGrHL2QLN4Dudg

F-AOGrhy1buGrHL6QLN4Dueg

F-AOGrhy1buGrHL8QLN4DufA

F-AOGrhy1buGrHLC5As3gO5u

Cool pics from Miami -- look a nice group of people :)

My weekend -

Friday went with this girl to this stupid Maria Concita Alonso art gallery party thang and got there way to late (such a waste of time because lalate had about 10 major parties that night and Im stuck at some stupid party) ... made up for it by hitting this massive a few blocks away with about 1-2,000 people - really wonderful.

Saturday -

Went to this private loft party -- really one of the best parties of the year so far. It was for charity. They had a kissing booth for charity so bought my buddy a $1 kiss from this girl and she slams him on the bed and straddles him and just starts kissing him. So then I said, hmm, I wanta kiss too. Here's a $1. So I'm thinking the same thing is gonna happen. Well, (I'm pretty strong and tall) she says "how strong are you?" and before you can sneeze she is climbing me like a tree -- im like, wtf is gonning on -- she is climbing up my torso -- shes like "hold me" - im the wtf is going on laughing my head off -- she frggen climbs me and then before i know it she is sitting on my shoulders as im standing up ..... after that the charity sign said $5 lapdances ... and this whole time Im thinking she's part of this charity group, you know, a board member or something. So she pushes me on the chair, backs up that thong-covered booty and just gives an amazing "dance" (dont think dance is the right word for it). That was the best $5 donation for charity ever! :D