Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kill Whitey:

Start your own damn thread with the bullshit....listen fuck faces...i'm not going nowhere....DEMOCRACY.....FREEDOM OF SPEACH....I LIVE FOR IT.

IF I DON'T LIKE THE WAY IT'S CONDUCTED...I WILL FIGHT FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN................AND VOTE FOR SOMEONE I THINK CAN DO WHAT THIS NATION WAS BUILT ON.....

NOT COWBOY POLITICS................WE DON'T NEED COWBOYS FOR PRESIDENTS. :gang:

I'M STAYING FUCK YOU.....FREEDOM OF RELIGION...BUSH HAS NO BUSINESS QUOTING THE BIBLE WHILE KILLING CHILDREN.

FUCK YOU, IF YOU DON'T AGREE. :gang::love:

owned_stfu.jpg

Kill whitey if they kilin' you.....meaning....they want to beat around the BUSH when they do shit...that is killin' you...ie. stand in the way of your method of survival...they may as well kill you....so, why powder puff it?

Too much passion, maybe? Well, you gatta know me, to appreciate it...fully.

http://www.friendsofhillary.com

:love:

So because you're incompetent and got fired, you blame it all on "the man"?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thats the best thing Ive ever heard. I have got to tell that to the people here a work, they should get a kick out of it.

Quite the cuntrary.....the harry potter white scrawny bitch...waited till my big Black Male boss, Mr. Ray of light was on his dayz off...to stir shit up...cuz she was chicken....he knows her incompetance...and she knows it.

it's actually, quite amusing, if you think about it.

dumb bitches.

Start your own damn thread with the bullshit....listen fuck faces...i'm not going nowhere....DEMOCRACY.....FREEDOM OF SPEACH....I LIVE FOR IT.

IF I DON'T LIKE THE WAY IT'S CONDUCTED...I WILL FIGHT FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN................AND VOTE FOR SOMEONE I THINK CAN DO WHAT THIS NATION WAS BUILT ON.....

NOT COWBOY POLITICS................WE DON'T NEED COWBOYS FOR PRESIDENTS. :gang:

I'M STAYING FUCK YOU.....FREEDOM OF RELIGION...BUSH HAS NO BUSINESS QUOTING THE BIBLE WHILE KILLING CHILDREN.

FUCK YOU, IF YOU DON'T AGREE. :gang::love:

Can you shut up already you fucking moron? Seriosuly what sort of insanse rational do you have? FUCK YOU IF YOU DONT AGREE ????? Your sounding less and less educated them most of us dumb Americans.

talk about hypocritical your profile states:

Biography:

www.vday.com

!2 WErlD

Interests:

Peace, freedom, music

Philosopher

BiChE!

Relationship Status:

HousEd.

PEACE~! yet youre here toughting about killing and hate... lol rather hypotrical and contradictory to your whole argument... lol this whole thing is ridiculous... i cannot believe anyone here is actually entertaining this crap... better off just walking away...

For those to lazy to click.

Wendy Williams (107.5WBLS NY) 'Black' Queen of Radio?

Date: 27 Sep 2002

Time: 14:45:42

Remote Name: 198.211.213.206

Comments

{{shakin my head}}

Gotta admint, my wife and I love celebrity gossip. Is DMX the gay rapper? who's doing dirt with? Who is puffy boning now? who really killed tupac and BIG? , etc, etc... This type of "entertainment" leads str8 to Mrs. Willams, the self proclaimed 'queen of radio' in NYC who happens to have made her mark by "stirring-the-shit" so to speak, for the last 15 years...

Ok, so just what the hell does this have to do with racism/white supremacy right?

I just happend to be listing to her show via internet earlier this week and I was starteled to hear her crying on the air. For any of you who''ve listend to wendy, you would understand this is not her usual demeanor. She's usually the tough NYC girl, edgy, persistant, and classy. Intrestingly, she also had her husband on the air with her to help explain their (or should I say THE) problem...

The 'queen of radio' widely known and well paid, actually had to sell thier beautiful new home in north jersey because of being constantly attacked by racists/white supremists posing as enforcement officals. She explained that the harrasment was so blatent and regualr that ever her guests were questioned and "checked out" by the local "police". Though she lived in a exclusive area of jersey (Bergen county), her and her husband were routinly stopped by local police going to and coming from their house. So much so that she was on live radio crying about it to her listners saying, "I don't know what to do cause I know wherever we move [it's] gonna be there too..."

{{shaking my head}} listning to one of my favorite entertainers crumble live on-air at work in front of millions of listners, because she and her family were mistreated based on color or factors associated with color and didn't know the first step on how to counter it.....

sounds like terrorism to me...

Peace wendy and tha fam...

Replace White Supremacy With Justice...

smallz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last changed: June 17, 2003

talk about hypocritical your profile states:

Biography:

www.vday.com

!2 WErlD

Interests:

Peace, freedom, music

Philosopher

BiChE!

Relationship Status:

HousEd.

PEACE~! yet youre here toughting about killing and hate... lol rather hypotrical and contradictory to your whole argument... lol this whole thing is ridiculous... i cannot believe anyone here is actually entertaining this crap... better off just walking away...

I suggest we all take his advise and walk away from this post , because she is the biggest dumb cunt i have ever encountered in my life. I hope she gets hit by a yellow cab today and dies slowly.

what does that have to do with anything? it is an isolated incident. How about the countless number of white people who recently moved to neighborhoods that are primarily minorities, they do not get harrassed or robbed or beaten? please. look there are some people who will never accept others, and then theres the others who accept most, but nobody seems to focus on the positive because that just does not make a good story or does not make an interesting read. but most importantly i ask you seriously, what do you expect to accomplish with this thread?

For those too lazy to CLICK:

Question: What is An American? Can An American Be A Racist?

Answer: The Code Says; An American Is A Person Who Does Not Mistreat Anyone,

Does Not Allow Anyone Else To Be Mistreated,

And Helps Who The People Most Who Need The Most Help.

An American Can NEVER Be A White Supremacist.

:beer:

Cheery Cheers!

no one asked you to read it....

apparently the white house read it....

they wanna sell thier shirts, too...however, with all the struggles of being a secretive (it's my business) Muslim raised white girl....it has not been a picnic.....

http://us.f131.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?MsgId=1172_2654890_12374_1311_6540_0_110871_19074_3499001479&YY=33706&inc=25&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b&box=%40B%40Bulk