Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ahhh... competition, competition!

philippio

i second that emotion

I third it. For real, I haven't been out in over two months since I simply have had enough house. Don't get me wrong I still like it but it's no longer the kind of music I want to hear every time I go out. I need variety.

the tranzwhore never asked for more house, thank u very much!

Yeah but everyone else did, and the minority of trance lovers lost.

Still, now it's house-time and everyone's bitching.

:confused:

How about this...

I think there is completely too much house! :idea:

i love house but yeah i agree we need more trance....... lot more......... :)

which is why I and thousands of others will pack space for tiesto :)

Not to be a bitch, but years ago the same sentiments were held about trance, that "more house" was needed. Well, the chickens have come home to roost, y'all...so shut up!

I never asked for anything. Also, I wasn't old enough to go out back then. So your statement is false :finger:

But it's true. Everyone will bitch sooner or later. No one will be completely satisfied.

Wait, I thought you were older than me, Eric?

But if you sift back through the archives, there's posts where people want for more house. Not to say trance doesn't have it's place, it does, but at the same time, it just goes to show you how this place works sometimes.

Wait, I thought you were older than me, Eric?

But if you sift back through the archives, there's posts where people want for more house. Not to say trance doesn't have it's place, it does, but at the same time, it just goes to show you how this place works sometimes.

Nah man, I'm only 23. It's funny, everyone thinks I'm older than them...:laugh::tongue:

I hear ya. Like I said, no one will be satisfied. I personally can take so much house. I know this sounds kinda kiddie-ish, but back in the day when I went to "raves" (and I use the term "raves" loosely :tongue: ) there used to be a combo of all types of music; house, breaks, trance, electro, etc. It was more fun. You would be able to listen to each type of music, go thru the entire night and listen to all sorts of EDM and never complain. I guess I'm living in the past....

Nah man, I'm only 23. It's funny, everyone thinks I'm older than them...:laugh::tongue:

I hear ya. Like I said, no one will be satisfied. I personally can take so much house. I know this sounds kinda kiddie-ish, but back in the day when I went to "raves" (and I use the term "raves" loosely :tongue: ) there used to be a combo of all types of music; house, breaks, trance, electro, etc. It was more fun. You would be able to listen to each type of music, go thru the entire night and listen to all sorts of EDM and never complain. I guess I'm living in the past....

Nah man, whut think is needed for more DJ's to do, is learn how to be able to spin it all... with their own twist!

I try to...

But whut the hell do I know........I just love music! :hoparound

oh crap just waiting for phil to read ur reply eric LOL

Actually, it's partially true. I've heard Danny hold Madonna's 'Vogue' while looping it through his FX samplers and all that. He was holding it for like 20 minutes. He's regularly plays Depeche Mode. I think one time he played a remix of Duran Duran's 'Save a Prayer.' DT doesn't ONLY play house. He's played minimal techno before, progressive sometimes, tribal, and some really old skool house tracks too. :D He's very flexible.

Listen to his 'Back to Mine' set. You'll see what I mean. :D

I am not asking for trance explicitly, I'd like to see more genres represented. There's a good bunch of music outside of house and trance that is very much fun to dance to, hardstyle and gabber for example.

Yo, I was just trying to make a point that there's music outside of house and trance.

Pod hates kiddie trance & gabber shit....

No offense to you dude, but I dont dig gabber either, in the own words of Philipio, "not my cup of tea"!

*Opinions were made to be discussed .DP. :D

I find Gabber enjoyable ..but thats because i enjoy Bangin & intense music , but i must admit that MIAMI "see & be seen crowd" isn't ready for such genre ..........people will literally "shit their pants" .

As for me , I will probably find my future wife somewhere in central europe while jamming to gabber/hard trance or techno . :party::shades::licker: