Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jeffy1

Yeah, not the best season, but a great group of final episodes. I saved up about 12 episodes in the middle of the season, and didn't watch them until a few weeks ago. Watched it all on a single Sunday - tried to get the "24" effect. It was actually pretty good that way.

I love the show. I don't watch much TV, but can't miss 24. It is never long enough and I am always wanting more. I here there are big cast changes already planned for next year.

They sure don't need any sleep, eat much, or have to take a crap ever. i wonder how they do that. :huh::what:

PS if you don't understand why the US is at war with countries like Iraq you may want to read the following:

The United States is al-Qaida's prime target in a war it sees as a death struggle between civilizations, the report said. An al-Qaida leader has said 4 million Americans will have to be killed "as a prerequisite to any Islamic victory," the survey said.

This was taken from:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040526/ap_on_re_mi_ea/al_qaida&cid=540&ncid=716