Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lindens cookies...

shut it up private school boy..u had all the good cookies..us in public schools got the welfare joints....anyone remember them soggy chewy pretzels? those were jumpoff

im not gonna front my school lunch was the shit, we had these steakum joint thats was off the hook. I know all about public school lunch, where else was i going to get my drugs

u remember them free lunch kids? they'd always get called up first to go on the lunch line ...and mad kids used to sit there and laugh @ them and shit because they were poor...shit was gangsta in Public School...even the half-price kids got made fun of..u were like cool if u paid full price for ur lunch

I remember that shit , First day of highschool i was like how these fools eating for free? Some dude from the bx was like you get free luch when your on public assistance. I was like wtf is public assitance , Homeboy was like WELFARE NIGGGA.

u remember them free lunch kids? they'd always get called up first to go on the lunch line ...and mad kids used to sit there and laugh @ them and shit because they were poor...shit was gangsta in Public School...even the half-price kids got made fun of..u were like cool if u paid full price for ur lunch

Do you guys have the colored tickets?...each color represented what you paid for lunch..