Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hard or soft?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I am kinda curious do most men like the hard body or a soft one?

hard: cut abs, no meat on the bones, little ass, no softness 105 lbs at 5'5''

soft: no abs but fit, little meat around the edges, nice round ass or bubble butt, nice and soft but not pudgy, 120 lbs at 5'5''

picture the same face on both women just to make it fair

SO CHOOSE!

ok well I tend to find guys like the middle road on that. Fit but not rock hard, just toned and firm but with softness too.

I have the 5'8 and very soft frame. I have a lil more softness than I'd like, but guys I date tend to really like my hips and boobs:D I do like how I have the softest skin of anyone I've ever met :D It's one of my favorite features.

And for me when it comes to guys, I like slender to skinny guys, my height or taller. And I don't like a whole lot of muscles, just more definition than anything. Like leo dicaprio in Romeo and Juliet :drool: his body is hot in that. And then Paul Walker, he's about as muscly as I tend to like:D ciao bellos

And Gabo you are a hottie:D and which do you like best gabo?

really depends ... i like em all ... i do preffer soft by a hair tho ... but i really dont care .. if the bitch is hott shes hott ... gotta have that ass tho ... no ass , no play from me ... thats all to it .. i have hit bitches with no ass before but it just doesnt work out in the end

Guest gabo

And Gabo you are a hottie:D and which do you like best gabo?

trussssst me you are wayyyyyyyy off girlie

5'3"-5'7", slender but shapely body, boobs about large b-c, though boob size is not that important, strong calves cause she likes to move around and not sit on her ass all day, not necessarily tight abs, but a nice stomach is good with not alot of overhang, overall, someone that cares about their body, but not overly muscular.

5'3"-5'7", slender but shapely body, boobs about large b-c, though boob size is not that important, strong calves cause she likes to move around and not sit on her ass all day, not necessarily tight abs, but a nice stomach is good with not alot of overhang, overall, someone that cares about their body, but not overly muscular.

Hey you forgot about the A$$;)

Hey you forgot about the A$$;)

oh yea

well, it goes with the whole shapely body thing i like, but her ass has to have some nice shape to it, not jus from the back, but from the side. when she lays down naked on her stomach, its nice to see some ass curving up in the air, and not something that i could rest my drink on. my girl has a perfect shaped ass, but she also teaches dance so u can bounce a quarter off her butt cheeks.

Guest gabo
Gabo's a hottie to me too.

thank you sweetheart but trust me I am nothing great, otherwise I'd post a pic

Well babe I could post a pic of you :tongue: hehehe but since that wouldn't make you very happy I won't :D So you wanna makeout? :makeout: ciao bello

Oh you never told me what you like body wise

Guest gabo
Well babe I could post a pic of you :tongue: hehehe but since that wouldn't make you very happy I won't :D So you wanna makeout? :makeout: ciao bello

Oh you never told me what you like body wise

I love every type of body type, hard and soft. nooo don't post a pic of me I am not very fond of my pics.

I love every type of body type, hard and soft. nooo don't post a pic of me I am not very fond of my pics.

sweetie, read your pms, I sent you one :D ciao bello and that's good to know that you like all body types. I would only post your pic if I had your permission:D

When it comes to girls I like when they have some junk in the trunk....with a lil cushion...like say 135-160 lbs at about 5'5''- 5'6''....but when it comes to guys I definitely like em big....Like 6'0'' and over at about 215-290 depending on heigth....One of my ex's was 6'6'' and weighed 290 and that was awesome cause he could throw me around like a rag doll...Although my bf now is only 5'7'' 150 lbs...hes the smallest guy Ive ever dated, but hes sweet so his body size doesnt matter :)

hey i post pics, and im nothing out of the ordinary either!!!!!!!!!!

but fuck it, i dont mind showing people the good times that i have....and so what i may not be the hottest, but i am what i am , so take it or leave it!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

so post a pic so the people can know who to bow to when the moderator is around!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

oh and i like all the bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: if i find u atractive, thats all i need!!!!!!!!!!:D