Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BBQ Updates? ...

marcodavalos

well, i did a BBQ hit & run.......i wanna thank mike & felicia for the invite. wanna wish my girl, a big paht happy MF'n birt day! love ya T! goo dto see every1. had fun w/ the lil aaron racing cars & shoot'n hoops w/ the fellas!

had to go early cuz unforetuately responsibility calls. damn kids. LOL! anyways have fun CPeople. nice seeing the regs & meeting some new friends!

:pint:

PS - thanx to koky & eric for CD's! :love:

Memorial Day Weekend CP BBQ 2004 in full effect...I've been having a great time drinking, eating, socializing, philososifizing (if that's how you even spell that word) and most importantly having a GREAT TIME. Just finished listening to JT and SS take the decks and bring down the "house". Much love to all I met and all I know from the CP Crew. Til the next one, maybe at my place who knows?!?! I'll prob. do it in July. Alright CP peeps hope you guys have a "Memorable" Weekend. Peace

i had a great time for the lil time i was there... but id of loved to stay longer but you guys know the dealio ... JR was already beat from chasing mrmiamis dog all over the place and wasnt havin anymore ... you guys know if i coulda id of stayed and the party woulda really been "KRUCIAL" if today i didnt have to be a responsible dad :D ... the music was awsome as always with our locals tearing shit up !!! you guys know who you are ;)

it was awsome to finally meet jonyquest ..this guy looks just like the pic of himself he always leaves as his trademark :) always smiling !! really kool cat :aright::aright:

and mike and feletia , love you guys .. u guys know id of stayed till monday if i had no responsabilities and out party you guys :D

and one more time.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONIE AND BLINGSTER !!! IT WAS A GREAT DAY TODAY !!

left the bbq around 11:45? i tried to say goodbye to everyone but i know i missed a few sorry.. went to my sisters for some more bbq, dried ass chicken, as soon as i finished eating i go over to my cousins who lives down the street to see what they were gonna do, which was just chill @ sobe, so i told them that i was going to space and if i got bored that i would just call them to meet up with them @ sobe, so i get on the palmetto and i call rich (mr space liasion) and he says he's been waiting for 30 mins on the biscayne exit and its 12:40 so im like fck that, turned around and went to my cousins and just chilled there.... OMG IT WAS SO PACKED!!!! it was pretty boring too, but w/e . so now its 6:36 and im going to bed, laterz!