Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP/CJ BBQ Reviews....

djcarlosf

ill keep it short and sweet. great time hangin out with mishka, mp3some, marco, carla, bling, jonyquest, jimmy, pod, chaffy, mr.miami (awesome host), and the others (sorry i cant remember right now)...

great music of course, food was great :)

ps. BEST FUCKIN CHURRASCO IVE HAD IN A WHILE MIKE!!!! :):):)

i had a great time for the lil time i was there... but id of loved to stay longer but you guys know the dealio ... JR was already beat from chasing mrmiamis dog all over the place and wasnt havin anymore ... you guys know if i coulda id of stayed and the party woulda really been "KRUCIAL" if today i didnt have to be a responsible dad :D ... the music was awsome as always with our locals tearing shit up !!! you guys know who you are ;)

it was awsome to finally meet jonyquest ..this guy looks just like the pic of himself he always leaves as his trademark :) always smiling !! really kool cat :aright::aright:

and mike and feletia , love you guys .. u guys know id of stayed till monday if i had no responsabilities and out party you guys :D

and one more time.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONIE AND BLINGSTER !!! IT WAS A GREAT DAY TODAY !!

First of all I want to thank Michael and Felicia for hosting this event. I had a blast. I can definitly post a review cuz i was there at 1230 LOL... i so dont act like the cuban i am lol.......

First off, I must say....... HOLY SHIT!!! ur place is PIMP. Since everyone was just setting up, Ashley took me on the grand tour. I dug the Hotwheels collection and the beautiful paintings that Felicia painted. Quite a talented woman u got there Mike.

So i was just chillin and hanging with friends of Felicia and Mike (lots of Drum and bass people) so we were talkin or mostly they were cuz I dont know shit about DnB

so then lyrik comes in and we start to talk and shit. I decide at this point to bust out with the secret weapon of all of CP bbq's DAVE CHAPPELLE. yes i brought my chappelle season 1 DVD. Suffice it to say it was enjoyed. the entire cd is 4 hrs long and it was viewed almost twice by the time the party ended

Great hanging with all of you as always especially on my birthday. U all made me feel very special and there is no where else id rather be on my birthday then with my friends. good to see Carlos.(thanks for ur piece of churrasco...... damn u took all of it bro )

of course the peeps i hang with on a weekly basis like chaflas (renzo), Koky, Leo, Eric.... and POD whom of course took lots of silly bling pics as always

Ok this goes out to Lyrik especially.... fine bro i didnt get wasted i know i said i would but I dont drink tequila shots...... I had a vodka shot (shared it with michka) and like 3 mixed drinks, the one that mp3some made me was great

All the djs were awesome.

Lotto-my first time hearing his stuff and i definitly was feeling it . i was definitly head bobbing to it

Andrew Chibale-great set...definiltly good seeing u again. hope u enjoyed bruno at space im sure he destroyed it

Michael Martin-been a long time since i heard mike spin but broooooo sickkkkkkkk .. loved it

Lyrik and Seth (tag team set) -good shyte. :bowdown:

Jimmy T and DJSS - what more can be said about jimmy that hasnt already been said. hes the fuckin man :) djss great set as well

Want to thank Jimmy for the shirt for my birthday great shirt. love ur logo it looks sick. Hope to drop by to hear ya spin tomorrow along with domingo and edgar. u know what shirt im wearing

Dave Preston- quirky stuff. very nice . good seeing you again and hope to catch u again soon

grooveric- :bowdown: nuff said. though i didnt catch most of the set as i was inside watching spaceballs that the lovely michka brought i could hear u jammin away from inside.

by this time the party was kinda dyin down but mr miami and cianci brought it home with style

the only shitty part all nite was that the cops came twice cuz of the music ..

for me the biggest OMfG I DIE moment was meeting the myth, the legend JOHHNY QUEST. bro he was the talk of the party. i had to introduce him to a ton of people everyone was like "omg jq is here? " bro hardcore driving 10 hrs and with a keg.... u the man. great meeting u and ur cousin. both very cool

great to hang most of the nite with the beautiful michka and sexy Carisa (MUAH)

Great to also see flip and tonie for a short bit. HAPPY BIRFDAY TONIE soo cool that we have the same bday. hope u have a blast today as well.

OH I must say very cool of you guys to put the happy birthday tablecloth for Tonie and myself. very nice. Thanks a lot guys.

By the end of the nite i tried to go on cp and put a realtime review but i was thrown off the PC LOL... too much ...........

great to see carla and marcos show up as well as patois. Always love talkin to all of you. Carla ur such a sweetheart and marcos u da man. !!!! lookin foward to ur next pm sesssions gig

I had a great time tonite. it was a great CP bbq and a great birthday thanks to everyone

PS - day flew by. i cant believe i was there 12 hrs ....

first pic!!!!!!!!!47b4db11b3127ccebf18661ce1090000001610

that pic is sooo adorable!!! you have such a beautiful family!!

hope you had a wonderful birthday :bday: , and as far as the bbq review

i had a blast and i hope everyone else did too!!!

the heat was in full force and we all were sweating balls, hopefully next time we will have a pool to cool off in!!!

:getdown:

I had a great time at the BBQ. I'm so glad I went!

Mike & Felecia, you guys have a great place. Thanks for hosting the BBQ. :aright:

It was GREAT to see all the old faces & meet new ones. Hope to hang w/ you guys again sometime soon! And Chaflas, man, Oh the peer pressure!! :pint:

And the muzik definitely kept me movin'. Good job u guys! :bounce::aright:

It was soooo good to see you guys again! Ive missed you all loads!!! Thanks again to Mike and Felicia for being the gracious hosts and letting me use your shower!!! :D

Music was INSANE!!!! Thanks to all the DJS. Any Lyrik...a special thank you to you!!! So glad I didnt miss your set. Now, where is that cd??? ;)

Jonyquest and Anthony...nice to FINALLY meet you guys and Im sure I will be in Pensacola soon. :)

Thanks again!!! Love you all!!!

I had a fantastic time... Mike and Felicia thanks for hosting the party.. the place looks wonderful.. and please let me know if that painting is up for sale! .. good seeing everyone.. the dj's blew it up.. good churrasco was had to top it off :)

Mike & Felecia..Thank you for the hospitality..Great looking house.. congrats. I had a blast...Good times...good times.. The vibe was there ...the people were great ..Its good seeing the usual suspects ...n meeting some new faces too..

The MUZIK was bad assss...Jimmy T ..and SS ....u guys are a blast..always fun ...and your set was LOUD!!! ...lol..Sean knows what I mean...That last track Jimmy ..you threw down.. :bounce: K.I.T you guys... Lyrik ...nice set...love your sound n style..n your soul especially ..COOl ass dude!!

Andrew Chibale.. always happy to see you ...I liked that nasty ass song u played ...I know some @ that party were groving to it...Dave Preston...Awesome meeting u dude.... a pleassure 4real...I like your sound..n what I heard of your set ...I must say I enjoyed your style and track selection...hope to catch u @ a club soon....

Bling...buddy my bad... I didn't know it was your B-day ...Happy LATE Birthday dude..!

These BBQ socials are always great 4 later memories....The people..the vibe ..the music ...the location..The moment ..it was all there ...