Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Seven Lounge

Bling

I had a great nite yesterday. It felt like a family reunion. Get seeing old faces and meeting some new very cool people.

Every DJ kicked ass. From Domingo "the barefoot DJ" all the way to Senor V the music was fantastic...from house to Trance there was something for everyone, the Doors bootleg at the end was a perfect way to end the nite.

Bling-great meeting you, was going to ask for an autograph but didnt want to interupt you enjoying the music

Jackie-great catching up, good luck with the project car and the djing

Crazy-great meeting you, glad to know I'm not the only crazy person in insurance.

Happy Bday Jesse looked like you were enjoyin it.

Ramon u missed a good party..but Im sure Detriot was wicked.

Everyone who showed up, supported, danced and enjoyed the nite...you energy is contagious...I will have a new mixed cd shortly.

peace

David

I had a great nite yesterday. It felt like a family reunion. Get seeing old faces and meeting some new very cool people.

Every DJ kicked ass. From Domingo "the barefoot DJ" all the way to Senor V the music was fantastic...from house to Trance there was something for everyone, the Doors bootleg at the end was a perfect way to end the nite.

Bling-great meeting you, was going to ask for an autograph but didnt want to interupt you enjoying the music

Jackie-great catching up, good luck with the project car and the djing

Crazy-great meeting you, glad to know I'm not the only crazy person in insurance.

Happy Bday Jesse looked like you were enjoyin it.

Ramon u missed a good party..but Im sure Detriot was wicked.

Everyone who showed up, supported, danced and enjoyed the nite...you energy is contagious...I will have a new mixed cd shortly.

peace

David

Thanks David. Yeah Detroit was insane to say the least everything from loft parties to entering places through the exit .. I'm really happy the party went well and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Sunday's lineup for me consisted of Stacey Pullen *who killed it* , Francois K who continued to beat us to a bloody pulp and then Derrick May who showed why he is the fuckin shit!!! Here's to hoping for a 313 invasion. :beer: