Clubplanet Nightlife Community

insurance

20 points?

...you're lucky you're still driving...i agree insurance in nj sucks but if you slap together that many violations, you must know that somewhere along the line your ass is gonna pay...

yea your absolutely right

still fucking blows tho :splat:

6 grand HA, ask apples what he paid on the wrx when he first got it? I'm no stranger to 6 grand plus for insurance either is marko , Lately i have been hearing mad stories about jersey insurance being crazier then nyc's i guess its true.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

MY INSURANCE IS GUNNA BE 6 GRAND.

i fucking HATE New Jersey

DAMN 20 PTS :mad::splat::splat::mad:

thats what i was paying in '98-'01... then it dropped down to about 4k a year, whoa deep discount, finally i can get that yacht i was lookin' at... and now its around 3k a year... hate insurance companies and the ppl who work for them... i hope their children die... (automotive and health insurance is the worst scam in the fuckin world...)

With 20 points on your license, not only are you lucky to be driving but you deserve every penny that they take from you.

your absolutely right man.......gotta control the road rage and the heavy foot on the gas...

total came out to like 5200. not as bad as i thought it would be...

whoa.

exactly... :aright:

With 20 points on your license, not only are you lucky to be driving but you deserve every penny that they take from you.

reason behind my insurance debacle was because of a lady who scammed me, & "failure to keep right..." so those two on what they considered "high end vehicles" caused my insurance to be up the wazooooooo~!

...MY INSURANCE IS GUNNA BE 6 GRAND. i fucking HATE New Jersey...DAMN 20 PTS :mad::splat::splat::mad:

I never understood why some think NJ has the highest ins rates. With 20 pts...that evens us out cause ima paying ~6k a year for 1 auto and my hubby only has 1 speeding ticket and my license is clean...now that sucks!!

with 20 points u shouldnt even have a license...

believe it or not......my insurance provider sad he has seen worse..

highest he ever saw was 43 pts.

3 "driving while suspended" convictions at 9 pts a piece

plus some other stuff...

now THATS nuts

believe it or not......my insurance provider sad he has seen worse..

highest he ever saw was 43 pts.

3 "driving while suspended" convictions at 9 pts a piece

plus some other stuff...

now THATS nuts

now that is alot of points....i couldnt imagine any insurance company picking up someone with that many points...