Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2004 *NBA* FINALS

PISTONS or LAKERS?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. PISTONS or LAKERS?

• DETROIT PISTONS!!
    • LA LAKERS!!!!
    • COLORADO POLICE DEPARTMENT!

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

I'm a fan of neither (diehard Knick fan), but I am sick of the Lakers winning so many in recent years. I'm a fan of parity, so I'm going with, as the French would say, "Deh-twah" in 7. :D

Lakers will win...But I hate both of these teams :mad::mad::mad:

I hope the Knicks win next year...lol...I'm a miserable fan...

i cant stand the lakers........tired of shaq and co winning almost every year lately

trigger, you're an idiot. How exactly are Payton and Malone classless for wanting a ring? They want to retire with a championship. Barkley tried doing that and would have too if it hadn't been for Jordan coming back.

And Phil Jackson is great coach. Did Jordan and Pippen or Shaq and Kobe win a championship BEFORE he coached them? No.

trigger, you're an idiot. How exactly are Payton and Malone classless for wanting a ring? They want to retire with a championship. Barkley tried doing that and would have too if it hadn't been for Jordan coming back.

And Phil Jackson is great coach. Did Jordan and Pippen or Shaq and Kobe win a championship BEFORE he coached them? No.

Dajew, You're the idiot that needs to chill out... I wouldn't be surprised if you start hyperventilating while typing out all your posts, 24/7 PMS. Calm down, have some fun for a change.

I don't care about Barkley, I thought he was a great player, and even enjoy his halftime commentating on TNT sometimes, but he's still a dumbass. Payton and Malone couldn't get rings on their own teams, they've always choked, they've never been able to cut it during the finals. Now they're just tagging along with Shaq and Kobe for a ring, that's classless... they could have just gone out with respect as hall of famers. They're old, they're done, they should just retire. If T-Mac dropped his $90million contract with Orlando for a $1million contract to win a ring with the Lakers, would you still have the same respect for him? On the other hand Paytons proved to be useless to the Lakers throughout the playoffs except for a couple of games, and Karl "Elbows" Malone is the same redneck scumbag on the court that he's always been. Neither are at championship calibre to get a ring anymore, let alone deserve one after their 'mediocre' performance this season, they sold themselves. You don't have to agree with me, I could care less, but maybe you'll see things in a different light for a change.

yeah that was a bad call, even if it wasn't a foul on sheed we still should have had some time on the clock.

That last 3 pointer though, it shouldn't have even happened... what were they thinking not fouling shaq?? If you're not going for the foul, then atleast put Tay on Kobe, Rip can't guard him. However, the main turning point would have had to be the play right before when Ben got called for a foul on Shaq, which made it 86-89 instead of 85-89... too bad Ben hadn't even touched him.