Clubplanet Nightlife Community

interracial sex

bullseye

That's her opinion - and you should respect that

I'm enlightining her that asian doesnt nessecarily mean ppl from chinies of japenes races...I mean u have white ppl in asia, lets not forget half of russia is in asia, you have dark skinned ppl and everything in the middle as well....

I'm Asian... past partners have been white (Irish, German, Dutch, Polish, etc.), Mexican, and Chilean...

My fiance is 1/2 black, 1/2 white. His bottom half is DEFINITELY black... :love:

haha hell yeah! we need interracial smiley icons

in highscholl i slept with black girls in college and early latin clubbing nights latinas. Then when i managed my hair salon i slept with asians and europeans. Now over the past 2 yrs its been all white girls with an occasional latina depending if im horny or not.Im hispanic and love the white girls.

well its just that ive moved on i guess. Like i said b4 i had my share of latinas and still do every now and then, butthe majority of the girls i sleep with now are white.I mean the majority of the girl si sleep with i meet in clubs and also theres more white girls at house clubs than latinas. Or maybe i just dont noticed them i dunno. Just my preference at this point in my life.

well its just that ive moved on i guess. Like i said b4 i had my share of latinas and still do every now and then, butthe majority of the girls i sleep with now are white.I mean the majority of the girl si sleep with i meet in clubs and also theres more white girls at house clubs than latinas. Or maybe i just dont noticed them i dunno. Just my preference at this point in my life.

I can't believe no one has said this yet but I think Indian men are VERY attractive!!!

hell yea some are very good looking ...Indian girls are beautiful too ..some not all

One time this Indian or Spanish ( not sure) came up to me on the streets and he was very classy he said " Xcuze me I usually don't talk to strangers but I noticed how pretty you were" ... I looked up and he was HOT !

But I couldn't talk to to him becuz I had to go take a major exam !! Arrrrgh !!

^^^ almost seems as if i come across too non-urban, and perhaps too sub-urban for most latin chicks. perhaps if i spoke in slang and ebonics in my everyday life, i'd get to bang more of them. white chicks on the other hand is a diff story. they can value one's intelligence, and appreciate someone who is well spoken and versed in shakespeare, along with interests in different cultures and such. go figure....this of course is a mere generalization, and does not in any way apply to all; just a disclaimer before some of you ladies start to get your panties all in a bunch.

you live in a box don't you

Guest brwneydtrouble
I'm enlightining her that asian doesnt nessecarily mean ppl from chinies of japenes races...I mean u have white ppl in asia, lets not forget half of russia is in asia, you have dark skinned ppl and everything in the middle as well....

Im sure she's very aware about the asian demographics. Besides, asians from pretty much everywhere still look - well, ASIAN.

Ive never been attracted to asian guys either but there IS this guy at my gym.....WOW. He's HOT. Great bod, the only thing that looks asian about him are his eyes, I have a feeling he's not full asian. I'd do him in a heartbeat. Only thing is I bet he can't dance for shit. I dont think I have ever met an asian guy that can.