Clubplanet Nightlife Community

interracial sex

bullseye

Chillin - I leave for the UK in less than 3 weeks for work. Life hasn't been better...even I can't complain now ;)

strip club anyone? :hat:

aw.. thats great. i am so happy for you :D how i actually leave for London this thursday :D i cant wait. how long will you be gone for? maybe we can meet up after both trips (strip club? why not ;) )

lol why thank you for giving me that lovely geography/social studies lesson. i know that i am generalizing, so i still stand behind my statement. physically i tend to like guys that are about 6''ish... that are athletic with a muscular build. At least most of the asian guys that i have met do not tend to fit this profile. (although i have seen a couple here and there for example Dean cain.. who is half japanese) I am not saying that i am excluding all asian guys immediately, but i do believe in physical attraction and most dont make the cut.

and i dont think you can make such a statement that I am not proud to be myself?? Both of my parents are white (polish to be exact) and they adopted me when i was a baby. I grew up in American and consider myself to be American and I am pretty damn proud of how my parents raised and who I have become.

I think you r generalizing asia to be a bunch of japos, hun go check some tall turks or gerogians or armenians...its an insult to us to be called short, every guy i know from back home is 6ft and above....I just dont get it, when ppl think that asian are just a bunch of ppl from china or japan, remember their are a billion plus indians too in asia....

I think you r generalizing asia to be a bunch of japos, hun go check some tall turks or gerogians or armenians...its an insult to us to be called short, every guy i know from back home is 6ft and above....I just dont get it, when ppl think that asian are just a bunch of ppl from china or japan, remember their are a billion plus indians too in asia....

:laugh: to each their own. you have your type and i have mine. ( note you may want to go back and reread that i said most... not all. )

anyways.. my by is half syrian and half white.. so maybe i am dating asian after all..

:laugh: to each their own. you have your type and i have mine. ( note you may want to go back and reread that i said most... not all. )

anyways.. my by is half syrian and half white.. so maybe i am dating asian after all..

yes he is...and tell him I asked kifuk?

I've mostly dated Italian & Greek guys....I briefly dated a Persian guy who was :drool: One of the hottest guys I've ever seen

somehow I thought persian guys would be mad hairy, like a bear.....lol, i guess body hair turns onn a few people :yuck:

Guest brwneydtrouble
somehow I thought persian guys would be mad hairy, like a bear.....lol, i guess body hair turns onn a few people :yuck:

Why would someone from a hot and arid climate be hairy? That makes no sense to me.....

you live in a box don't you

actually i've been living in a hole for the past 3 weeks. my care taker buffallo bill has been good to me though. he gives me plenty of food. only thing is, he's suuuuch a baby. whines and cries about everything. u should stop by and visit sometime. btw- nothing happened!!

peace

joe dirt

youre not stereotyping are you?? :tongue:

well if u read carefully, I am not implying anything...merely stating that i "thought", which often means I think wrong....so I am not infereing anything here..therefor I am not sterotyping.....

BTW anyone ever saw that episode of MAD where they had this hairy persian guy trying to fly on a plane it was hilarious....

Well, im black/guyanese and ive never even kissed another "black" girl. I dont hate, just 95% of them dont seem to tickle my pickle ;)

To answer the question, every other race.. Yes. Last long term relationship was with an irish girl off the boat for 4 years.

But i love seeing a thin white/asian girl with a black girls ass.. Its like finding a damn unicorn though! lol

Guest brwneydtrouble
?????

Every Asian I know is an awesome dancer

They def can move

Pop and lockin it like woah

Not down here......and the asian girls are even worse. Couldn't keep a beat to save their lives. Im not stereotyping, but I honestly have not seen one asian girl that danced well.

well if u read carefully, I am not implying anything...merely stating that i "thought", which often means I think wrong....so I am not infereing anything here..therefor I am not sterotyping.....

BTW anyone ever saw that episode of MAD where they had this hairy persian guy trying to fly on a plane it was hilarious....

i was messin with ya. i thought you thought that because persian cats are like all hairy and shit.