Clubplanet Nightlife Community

photography exhibit plus open bar by dan "pod" vidal fri june 11th

nervelounge

hey guys

big news added to the nerve lineup for june 11th

our very own dan "pod" vidal will be presenting a photography exhibit @ nerve on friday june 11th from 10-12 feat an open bar as well! :pint: back ground sounds provided by locals chris & mono as well as Jon Cowan. following the exhibit get ready for the sounds of

JOHN "QUIVVER" GRAHAM

rsvp to sami@nervelounge.com

come show your support to dan and to quivver!

In the words of Pod...

"who cares?"

J/K!!! :tongue: Sounds cool! Will the exhibit have a certain theme or just collections of his photos from various nightlife outings? :D

we'll leave that up to dan to describe.. i know he's going to have some photos hung throughout the venue and also do a video collage of a theme of his choice.. a collection of his photo's over the last decade. this will not only include night life photos though.. this willl be a chance to see dans artistic side as well... come support!

OK, this is all fine and dandy, but do you all realize how many photos I have to sort through right now?!?!?!?!? :) And that's just the 20,000 digital images I shot in the past year, never mind the analog archives!