Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why did sasha leave early??? anyone?

philo

you can't speak for digweed, but somehow you can speak for sasha.

if you could read superstar, you would see that I said no one knows what he's doing 24/7 so we'll never really know...I guess if hooked on phonics doesn't work, maybe its time to back to your abc's moron

Originally posted by taurine:

AHHHH Don't jump to conclusions so quickly!!

Sasha's back has been hurt a few weeks now. He played here in Atlanta Saturday night and I spoke to him and Zoe. They said they were tired as hell cuz Twilo was the first time he's spun out in a few weeks due to the injury. Be glad he showed! All his other gigs this month were cancelled! =)

BTW heh heh hello cwm16.gif

my sentiments exactly! cwm7.gif

Originally posted by taurine:

Sasha's back has been hurt a few weeks now. He played here in Atlanta Saturday night and I spoke to him and Zoe. They said they were tired as hell cuz Twilo was the first time he's spun out in a few weeks due to the injury. Be glad he showed! All his other gigs this month were cancelled! =)

twilo rules! long live diggs and sasha!

drugs are bad!

------------------

chronic is the answer...

s+d always cover for each other anyway. I went to bedrock once (digweeds own night) for digweed and pete tong but digweed was ill so sasha came and played in his place. Sasha also covered at bedrock one night when paul 'i am way too overrated' oakenfold couldn't make it.

Nowadays I'd swear sasha was more of an alcoholic than a drug fiend. He must have had at least 10 cans during his NYE gatecrasher set. Give him respect though I doubt I could beatmix after that much let alone pull off the most amazing mixes I have ever heard.

The man is the man like

Matt

I think everyone needs to settle down. The man's back was hurting, he couldn't spin all night and I agree that we should be thankful that he even showed up. As far as him being fucked up, who cares. He is a big boy and can do as he pleases. He is an amazing DJ and so is Digweed. If you enjoy they play and the vibe they create then stop being concerned about his habits. Both he and Digweed are nice guys who enjoy playing for their crowd at Twilo, enjoy it while you can and appreciate it. I love them both and I look forward to the last Friday of the month, all month!!! Haven't missed one yet this year!!! They rock! cwm38.gifcwm29.gifcwm9.gif