Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You think Fred Cheap Wilpon now regrets not signing Vladimir Guerrero

Lets start off with the "the days of name calling bothering you ended 20 years ago" . And you proceeded to call me a half assed cunt, bro, who are you kidding, shit got to you,:laugh2: go cry me a friggin river pussy.

RIF (Reading is Fundamental). If you could read asshole, you would understand that I said name calling "doesn't bother me" I never stated that I was "too mature" or "gave up name calling." I decided to keep those instances for refering to clowns such as yourself... you are a joke. Can't read right and cannot create complex sentences. :)

The second part : "keep your mouth shut till your team wins something" ....well since you didnt specify what exactly, i will like to remind you the sox are winning the season series so far 6-1 to be exact, so shutting up is not an option parrotpecker.

Is that something to be proud of? Will that get you a ring? Look at the Lakers and then create a lovely comparison... or better yet, look at the Sox over the past 80+ years. :)

The third part.... I speak jiberish... (its spelt 'gibberish' btw... "jiberish is how you pronounce it einstein jr#2) if you couldnt understand it parrotpecker, how come you sounded off a long ass post ?? :laugh:

Wow - chalk one up on the board for you... about time. Big accomplishment.

Finally, i'm really sowwy for not responding ASAP since i do have a life outside CP. I'll try to be more accomodating in the future.[/QOUTE] What's your post count by the way? Some life you have...
Now stop sitting there pouting and come gimme a kiss you bad parrot you, you , you :)

That's just gay talk again from you... John, watch your ass the next time you go with this guy to a Red Sox game. ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you didnt know, half of googleboys family is retarded, now, that conversation you overheard wasnt at a Special Olympics, it was googleboys family bbq.

You may ask how come his mom wasnt there then... well, its "Fleet Week" she's down the shore sucking some sailor dick to pay bills. :)

Get off my cock and be creative. My jokes are for my own personal use and enjoyment. Also, as an fyi "Mom" joke died in the 80's. :deadfish:

not for nothing JOn stephen as a redsox fan or not if your a "True baseball fan" as you claim to be ,you shouldnt be so quick to laugh it off ...the guy is wrong 99.9% of the times , and just spouts pure bullshit

regulate when necessary ....i see you do it to others on board

take off the hat with the B on it off for a second

p.s. that will be Heinekens not coronas for me ...thanks :pint:

bro....its Red Sox v. Yankees bickering at its best. You gotta love the animosity. I know whats what but why not play the role of instigator?

btw....just because the next Red Sox/Yankees series will be played during the week (end of June), I think its best we all try to make it to a sports bar or whatever the next series in July which will be played on the weekend. The easiest game I would believe for everyone is Saturday the 24th. Game starts at 3:15 in the afternoon. For location, we can go to one of the bars around Yankee Stadium or someplace like The Big Easy on 92nd and 2nd just because they have huge TVs everywhere and the beer is cheap (I dont want to burn a hole that deep in your wallet ;) )

Let me know what you guys think

oh yeah, FUCK THE YANKEES

bro....its Red Sox v. Yankees bickering at its best. You gotta love the animosity. I know whats what but why not play the role of instigator?

yeh july is better for a weekend series

AND AS LONG (as flava flav would put it)YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

I couldnt imagine ALL redsox fans were such fuckin complete morons like maggie

just a little misguided like yourself :cool:

I spout bullshit..hmmmm i wonder, what do you call running your mouth on stuff you certainly dont have a clue about ?? I own your illiterate ass googleboy, you always play right into my size 12 boots. Kiss it boy :)

satin_touch.jpg

Since you didnt know, half of googleboys family is retarded, now, that conversation you overheard wasnt at a Special Olympics, it was googleboys family bbq.

You may ask how come his mom wasnt there then... well, its "Fleet Week" she's down the shore sucking some sailor dick to pay bills. :)

yeh maxiepad whenall else fails and you have been beaten down again and again and just cant seem to keep up with the adults on the board when it comes to talkin sports ....resort to mother jokes

good job kid

I couldnt imagine ALL redsox fans were such fuckin complete morons like maggie

just a little misguided like yourself :cool:

yah sure chief.....misguided :jerkoff:

one thing I can say and NO ONE can argue....you dont see fans hoppin the bandwaggon like they do the Yankees. Not pointing fingers at anyone here, just saying that all of us see the garbage all the time. Its almost as bad as when the Cowboys get hot.

yah sure chief.....misguided :jerkoff:

one thing I can say and NO ONE can argue....you dont see fans hoppin the bandwaggon like they do the Yankees. Not pointing fingers at anyone here, just saying that all of us see the garbage all the time. Its almost as bad as when the Cowboys get hot.

Well sport,

bandwagonism is a plague that haunts all sports all the time whenever a team gets hot , and is either in contention for the first time in a long time or happen to win it all , and your seein it more with yank "fans" cuz your in NY.

trust me there are plenty of bandwagon sox fans as well.

BUt also think about it this way the Yanks have been dominant and/or in the playoffs every yr for 10 yrs so kids who were 10-12 yrs old then are now in early 20s and all they know is winning ...do you call them band wagon fans?...

BUt also think about it this way the Yanks have been dominant and/or in the playoffs every yr for 10 yrs so kids who were 10-12 yrs old then are now in early 20s and all they know is winning ...do you call them band wagon fans?...

:laugh: :laugh:

Damn, I can't remember which sports talk show host said this the other day...do you remember who it was?

Oh, and great job everybody turning this into a gay Yankee-Redsox thread...LETS GO METS!

Well going back to the ORIGINAL title of the thread...if the Mets never got that UNPROVEN BUMB Kaz Matsui, that additional money would've gone to Vlad and we'd have no problems.

I had no Idea Matsui would be THIS bad! But I told ya so - move Reyes back to SS NOW!!!!

Well going back to the ORIGINAL title of the thread...if the Mets never got that UNPROVEN BUMB Kaz Matsui, that additional money would've gone to Vlad and we'd have no problems.

I had no Idea Matsui would be THIS bad! But I told ya so - move Reyes back to SS NOW!!!!

i dont think having the money to spend was ever the issue.....the mets didnt want to spend that kind of $ on someone with a history of back probs...

I agree he's playing awful:

1.) his defense is horrendous

2.) he can't hit a fast ball for shit

but I have a feeling that they won't move Reyes back to short stop until next year

i dont think having the money to spend was ever the issue.....the mets didnt want to spend that kind of $ on someone with a history of back probs...

It wouldn't have hurt the wallet as bad if they used the money the paid for Matsui for Vlad...you could've upped the base salary and added an extra year. Then he'd be putting those insane numbers here!

It's not an issue of being cheap, it's an issue of being smart with how you distribute money and the quality of player you bring into thee payroll.

P.S. - I hate Kaz with a passion - MOVE REYES BACK!!

I agree he's playing awful:

1.) his defense is horrendous

2.) he can't hit a fast ball for shit

but I have a feeling that they won't move Reyes back to short stop until next year

He can't hit a curve either...he looked like a little league player out there last nite. The thing that sucks is that you can't bench him either because he makes so much money.

Ugh - I guess I should just try to enjoy this mini-run

Ugh - I guess I should just try to enjoy this mini-run

Exactly man...no need to be negative ALL the time. I'm sure you didn't think we would be close to the top of our division at this time (even though it's still early) and we could easily fall apart in the next 25 games we got coming up but we are playing good ball for the most part. Our division really isn't that good so who knows maybe we can hang around and make it exciting.