Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROLL call.. motherfucking DJ TIESTOOOO!!! who's in?

It'll be the 3rd time I've seen Tiesto live, 1st 2002 WMC (caught the tailend when he played the Breaks version of Airwave), 2003 WMC (Tiestos version of Adagio :bowdown: nuff said), and now this! The first time to see him in NYC.

you're talking about Adagio for Strings, right? man, it's been forever since I heard that song...i gotta look it up now :D

have fun!

It'll be the 3rd time I've seen Tiesto live, 1st 2002 WMC (caught the tailend when he played the Breaks version of Airwave), 2003 WMC (Tiestos version of Adagio :bowdown: nuff said), and now this! The first time to see him in NYC.

FYI, I met him this past WMC walkn on Washington Blvd. Took pics but only have hard copies. Surprisingly no1 else recognized him?!

Anyways, bought tix for myself and the gf.....nite to remember, cant wait to hear some new material :getdown:

Tiesto's version is a lil more techier, but still has that bad ass symphonic break. Gotta check out Mat Silver vs Tony Burt's version of Adagio, lil more on harder trancier side, nonthelesss, nice.

Show support to your local independent companies..............Zygo Vodka is finally a part of Avalon and doing well. We're just a small brand from New York looking for local love. Give it try straight on the rocks and show your feedback. Thank you to everyone in nightlife that has really helped our little brand take off in the last year.

www.energyvodka.com

Show support to your local independent companies..............Zygo Vodka is finally a part of Avalon and doing well. We're just a small brand from New York looking for local love. Give it try straight on the rocks and show your feedback. Thank you to everyone in nightlife that has really helped our little brand take off in the last year.

www.energyvodka.com

since you guys are now players at avalon... where's the comps???

The Spider Club is the exclusive VIP area on the top of Avalon. You need a special Avalon VIP Card or have to purchase a minium of 2 bottles to get in. Its where all the celebrities, models, and music people hangout. Its also owned by Bruce Willis. Tiesto is also performing up in the Spider Room as well as on the main floor, so that the VIP's can listen to him downstairs and in the Spider Club where it will be less crowded. They are expecting a huge turn out. Thats why the Spider Club is gonna be hot. You can go back and forth.

Do you know when Tiesto is going to be playing in the Spider club and when he will be playing on the main floor. If you want to hit the Spider club after a few hours and dont mind buying a few bottles, who do you talk to to get up there?

To get to the Spider Club you go on the second floor, directly across from the second floor bar, and there is a stair case right there, and its two sets of stairs up. Or you can get there from the hip hop room, its the stair case by the hip hop bathrooms. Also theres a Spider Club VIP entrance, so you dont have to wait on that crazy long line. If any hot girls wanna get up to Spider Club, let me know.

I have a mixed party plus its 17 of us so I guess thats not an option. I've gone to VIP rooms at clubs in DC before and all you needed to do is reserve a table. When I called Avalon a few months ago they said Spider club was for VIPs only, but that they had balconies you can reserve tables at. Whats the difference between the balcony area and the Spider Club? I just wanted to reserve a couple of tables at the Spider club.. NY is a whole different scene then DC I guess tho..

The balconies have table, but there is a bottle requirement of 4 people for every bottle. The Spider Club is more exlcusive more celebrities, and a lot of models. I think that Bruce Willis will be up there, cause he owns the place, and its gonna be a huge night with Tiesto there. How many girls/guys, let me know, I can see what I can do.

We have 9 ladies and 8 guys. But I dunno what our plans will be. Thanks for offering to help out tho. They wanted 1 bottle for 2 people because its Tiesto. I cant even drink that much liquor! Do you think Oakenfold in july is gonna be as crazy?

Oakenfold tickets are starting at $35, I just checked online. I dont know how crowded it will be since its July 4th weekend. But if I was you, I wouldnt miss Tiesto. You got a large group, so I doubt I would be able to get you in, but if you wanna meet up in front of Avalon I can see if I can get you a head on line or something like that. PEACE