Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the fifth worst movie ever...

chasin' papi... catch his ass already and please stop it... take this crap off....

hahahahaha I always ask my girl to get it in Blockbuster cause I think the name is hysterical... I actually caught it on t.v. last week and watched it for like 10 minutes cause there are some hot women in it but I got bored after that.

If we are going with bad movies, I have to say Junior(w/ Arnold Schwarzenegger), Mars Attacks, and most recently Gigli(never saw it but it just looked horrible) are in the running.

weekend at bernies

i keep seeing this preview for a new movie with the wayan brothers posin as white chicks. in a society where ppl see every visible physical flaw on other ppl, ur tellin me ppl cant tell they have make up on? they look like 2 freaks. funnier than that, is the fact we're suppose to believe they are FBI agents. guess wat movie im not seeing...

weekend at bernies

i keep seeing this preview for a new movie with the wayan brothers posin as white chicks. in a society where ppl see every visible physical flaw on other ppl, ur tellin me ppl cant tell they have make up on? they look like 2 freaks. funnier than that, is the fact we're suppose to believe they are FBI agents. guess wat movie im not seeing...

weekend at bernies is classic eighties..

my two top worst movies of all time..

MY BOYFRIENDS BACK

EVER AFTER

those two movies are ab solutely fuckin terrible

weekend at bernies is classic eighties..

my two top worst movies of all time..

MY BOYFRIENDS BACK

EVER AFTER

those two movies are ab solutely fuckin terrible

didnt see em. "dune" sucked balls, but sting was kinda interesting in that movie.