Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*..pLuMp...

misk

lol yeah like back in the 1600's

there was no other entertainment other than eating. no tv, cell phones, etc!

u can actually say that ppl didnt mind being overweight until about the 60's...before that is was classy to be big...it meant u had money...and this was very prominent in the 20's-50's...

i just happen to think that eating right is enough...all the extra stuff is..well..just extra

Yeah but at least I stopped with the stackers with ephedra...those are unhealhty....Trim Spa is all natural ingredients....!

:D I agree though

that whole image conciousness was the elite reacting to the imagr of the poor. during those days u speak of..the poor were hungry and skinny..so the rich to prove how opulent they were had to be as fat as they could be..showin crazy excess...today ..in the world of mickie d'z and wendy's til 2am..taco bell til 4am...poor people r fat...and now the rich have to counter them with being as skinny as possible.....strange world we be'z in

exactly... but i wonder if fat will ever come back, slowly thick is creeping in.... but i highly doubt fat will ever be in again... thick i dont mind, i love mildly thick chicks... j.lo, catherine zeta jones, aria giovanni etc.

...who says a full woman still isnt sexy?...

me...

its all good...it just trips me out that thin girls wana get thinner

Yeah but not everyone who watches what they eat and works out has a 'problem'.......why can't it be considered thin/fit girls who want to MAINTAIN their weight and keep working out harder to reach new goals??? If you're thin and you watch what you eat, everyone is like why do you do that, you're thin there's no need to -- what they don't realize is sometimes you're thin bc you DO watch what you eat and work out hard.

ugh this is going nowhere ;)

Yeah but not everyone who watches what they eat and works out has a 'problem'.......why can't it be considered thin/fit girls who want to MAINTAIN their weight and keep working out harder to reach new goals??? If you're thin and you watch what you eat, everyone is like why do you do that, you're thin there's no need to -- what they don't realize is sometimes you're thin bc you DO watch what you eat and work out hard.

exactely!!!!!!!!!!

although im not a girl, but this is the point i was tryig to make earlier :shaky:

i absolutely understand where ur coming from. im not knockin u for keepin a particular diet..cause as we all know its essential to keep ur body lookin the way u want it to look. what i was referring to is the trim spa stuff...because if u diet and work out regularly..i just dont think u'd need the extra stuff..like i stated b4