Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*..pLuMp...

misk

...i'm a bit hefty...when i was a kid i had to wear "husky" clothes...the best were the corduroy pants in which my fat thighs would rub against each other - making an unmistakable wooshing noise everywhere i went...and if i ran too hard in them, i wasnt worried about the sweating so much as sparking a fire down below...

...i'm a bit hefty...when i was a kid i had to wear "husky" clothes...the best were the corduroy pants in which my fat thighs would rub against each other - making an unmistakable wooshing noise everywhere i went...and if i ran too hard in them, i wasnt worried about the sweating so much as sparking a fire down below...

You just spoke my childhood bio also ;)

I used to be REAL into vitamins and health/exercise

But then i got too thin, and it wasn't kool. So now i accept some fat. Some cushin ain't so bad after all :cool:

...yo man, lola and i saw these landwhales sporting thong bikinis down in florida...nasty shit but they didnt care one cent...i'm not saying anything - if i learned anything over the years it's that if a woman has her mind made up about how she feels about her body there really isnt much you can do...compliments become simple gestures...not that you shouldnt toss them out there but it comes down to her mood no matter what...

...yo man, lola and i saw these landwhales sporting thong bikinis down in florida...nasty shit but they didnt care one cent...i'm not saying anything - if i learned anything over the years it's that if a woman has her mind made up about how she feels about her body there really isnt much you can do...compliments become simple gestures...not that you shouldnt toss them out there but it comes down to her mood no matter what...

very true

So true. Even if my mother, friends, or strangers say I am acting ridiculous and that I look fine in a bikini, it DOESN'T make a difference to how I perceive myself.

Bottom line - If I'm not happy with how I look, no one's comments will change that. It must come from within.

....AHAHHA...this thread is awesome!......the word HUSKY makes me laugh so hard!!!! like...WHAT THE HELL KIND OF WORD IS THAT!....i picture like...pugsly adams lmao....

...and reeni...u can be that kid that swims in a t-shirt !!!!

...btw.....fuck this shit...i'm done .....i am gonna be fat and miserable instead of skinny and miserable...at least i can eat good food and drink a lot.........

I didn't know there was different types? :confused: I just bought a bottle......???

there's a carb blocker, a fat blocker and the appetite suppressant... i picked up the carb blocker on a whim, i think i should have gotten the appetite suppressant... i'm using exenadrine right now, i don't see any difference with that either. maybe they don't work for me? idk

off topic, but does anyone run intervals? i just started doing that and i need some tips on a routine... TIA.